Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Cats that smell good
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cats that smell good

I write a website called ***** where I answer questions from readers about nature.  A reader recently wrote to me that her cat smells great.  This is her first cat and she is surprised that her cat has such a fresh smell.  I am not a cat owner myself, but most people I talk to say their cat DOES NOT smell great.  

Any ideas why some cats might smell good.  I suggested it might be from scented litter, but the reader says her cat does not have an indoor litter box and goes outside.  

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Type of Animal
:  
Cat
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Not sure
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
December 09, 2010
City
:  
Seattle
State/Province
:  
OR
Country
:  
USA