Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Chihuahua in pain need help asap
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chihuahua in pain need help asap

I have a female chihuahua who likes to hide in blankets and I didn't know she was in the blanket I jumped on it On her back I herd a scream and she bit me she's  was hiding she can walk and jump but she hates me now she screams at me shes crying and yelling at random moments and when she's picked up she screams when she jumps down she has her ears down and her tail between her legs she's terrified not at my grandma and grandpa though what should I do what could be wrong shes not bleeding my grandma won't take her to the vet until she's half dead pretty much please help!!!'
Tags: HELP ASAP!!!!!!!, need help asap, chihuahuas, Pain, need help, Crying, in pain, ASAP, help
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
5-8
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Chihuahua
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
March 03, 2010
City
:  
Littleton
State/Province
:  
Colorado
Country
:  
Douglas
234713_tn?1283530259
This Forum is not for Emergencies.

Please take her to the vet ASAP!!

She could have sustained internal injuries that will not be obvious on the outside.  You could also have injured her spine, which may result in paralysis or worse if not treated promptly.  

Let your grandparents read this!
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank