Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Could my Pug be dying

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Could my Pug be dying
Money is very tight right now. To the point where a $45 exam is not even possible to take my dog to the vet. He has not ate anything or drank anything in 2 days. He eyes are constantly dripping with water and goop. (He looks so sad) All he does is sit in the living room and wont move. Only to go outside.He has been pooping in the house for months, but I think thats age. He does pee outside. He wont even let us near him. When we try and snuggle he runs away! All he used to want to do is snuggle, now he just wants to be alone. When you walk up to him, he walks away. If you try and pat him he shakes and flinches. Is there anything we can do? Could he be dying?
This potentially is very serious and you need to beg borrow or steal some money (please dont select the last option) to get him to a veterinarian. I am sure he is quite dehydrated however the cause of that is unknown. It sounds like he is in pain and the longer he goes without treatment the worse he will become. I wish I could give you some miracle answer but he needs a visit to a vet.