Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Dog Breast Blister
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dog Breast Blister

My dog just had a litter of three puppies and then about two weeks later she started getting tired and looked very gloomy, she wouldn't eat or walk, and we thought she was going to die.The n a few days go by like this and my dog now has a hole on her breast, looks like a blister blew up. Really need advice and whats wrong and will it get infected if we don't treat it. Thank you for your time and I really appreciate it.
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
2 years
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Mix but I don't know of what
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
June 26, 2009
City
:  
Grandview
State/Province
:  
Washington
Country
:  
United States