Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Dog with missing hair on nose
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dog with missing hair on nose

Hello! My dog minnie went to the vet a few days ago for diarreha, and I also mentioned to them that she had (what appeared to be) a scar on the top of her nose.  She tends to rough house a lot with our other dog and dig in the dirt sometimes, so it wasn't surprising.  The "scar" was just kind of like a rough lump on her nose.  It has since came off and there is hair missing.  It just doesn't look like a cut or anything like that to me anymore...I'm going to try to attach pictures.  Could it be something else or am I just paranoid?
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/JoelleKeller/CIMG1894.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/JoelleKeller/CIMG1895.jpg[/IMG]
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
German Shepherd
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
April 21, 2009