Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Ear blister
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ear blister

I have recently felt what feels like a blister on the interior of my dog's ear flap.  I can't see anything either on the front or the back of the ear flap.  It is inside the flap and it seems to be getting bigger and heavier.  It seems a bit sensitive when I try to look at it...she doesn't like it, but other than that, it doesn't seem to be bothering her.  I looked for any kind of bite or exterior lesion, but I can't see anything.
what is your opinion?
Thank you.
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Golden Retriever
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
January 01, 2009
City
:  
Jupiter
State/Province
:  
Florida
Country
:  
USA
Blood Test Results