Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Internal Medicine
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Internal Medicine

PLEASE some one answer ASAP!!!!!!!! my 6week old Rottweiler fell off my balcony on to concrete platform when i was not looking. the balcony is 15foot high. not sure how she landed however i pressed her body all over and she did not cry so no part is broken, i gave her some sugar water and brought her back upstairs. she stood and walked about 20 feet pied and "had a dump" then walked back. now she dont want to walk she sits up on her two front legs but when trying to walk she cant. if she twists her back to bite her back legs she cries so its something wrong with her waist i think (no external damage bleeding or swelling....please advise.  
Type of Animal
:  
Puppy
Age of Animal
:  
6 weeks
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Rottweiler
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
December 28, 2010
City
:  
Castries
Country
:  
St. Lucia, W.I
Blood Test Results
:  
She was born on 12.28.2010