Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Lifeless, tired Cat

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Lifeless, tired Cat
My Cat had fever from the last 3 days and this morning the fever came down to 101.8F. However he is not eating anything and is acting is tired, lifeless and is hiding either in the balcony or under the dining table.

He is usually very active and loving and prefers not to stay alone at anytime, however since last few days has been trying to avoild everyone in the house.

I am very concerned as it is not eating anything. What should I do?
Your cat needs to go to a veterinarian now.   I don't know specifics of what kind of illnesses and/or parasites are prevalent in your area of the world, but cats don't do well without eating on an almost daily basis.  If he hasn't eaten for 3 days, he is going to be very weak and in need of urgent care.