Animal Health - General Expert Forum
My Dog Is Bleeding And She is Pregnant?
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Dog Is Bleeding And She is Pregnant?

She is vaginally bleeding clots and is pregnant about 1 month.She has been throwing up and is not able to keep her head up. Seems to be very weak.If anyone has any info on this please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
Related Discussions
234713_tn?1283530259
You must take her to the veterinarian ASAP.  What you are describing is not normal for a pregnancy of any species.  She may be having a miscarriage.  If not, she will need to have blood work to find out if she is anemic from blood loss.  The veterinarian can also do an abdominal X-Ray and or ultrasound to make sure her uterus is healthy.  If she is still pregnant it is too early to tell how many puppies are in her abdomen but an ultrasound can detect early heartbeats at this stage.  She may also need to be hospitalized and an IV catherize be placed in addition to other diagnostics and medical treatment.  However, she definitely needs veterinary care!
0 Comments
Blank
I am sure she will be okay. Just get her checked out NOW!!!!!!
she probably isn't eating because she is either in pain or upset about what's happening.
This Forum's Experts
234713_tn?1283530259
Aleda M Cheng, D.V.M., C.V.ABlank
American Animal Hospital
Randolph, NJ
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979