Animal Health - General Expert Forum
ProZince the only brand for my diabetic cat?

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

my cat is diabetic and takes 8 units of insulin twice a day. i go through about a $125.00 bottle every month, plus syringes. Is there a cheaper brand? Ive had people tell me "don't let your vet tell you that you can't give your cat human insulin". i need to know if there are other brands that will not cause a big deal if i switch. I just need something more cost effective. Please help!
Do you know the saying:  "if it ain't broke don't fix it."  I am so happy that your cat is well regulated.  Don't try to change it.  

Search for less expensive sources.