Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Stomach Happy

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Stomach Happy
Dear Dr.,  I have been giving my white shepherd "Stomach Happy" for her digestive problems, & was just wondering when I should be giving these capsules to her?  I have been giving them to her right before she eats, & am just wondering if it is recommended to wait a period of time between meds & food?  This formula is from Jing Tang Distributed by Dr. Xie's Jing Tang Herbal, Inc of Reddick, FL.  Thank you for your help!  Pam
They can really be given anytime as long as they are given in conjunction with a meal.  Most of the time I have owners give the herbals in the food if the dog will eat the food this way.

It should be given twice daily, or as directed by your vet.
Do the herbals digest better on the food as opposed to the capsule digesting in the stomach?  Does the "Stomach Happy" have a bitter taste?  Yes, we do take the med twice a day.  Thanks, Pam