Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Stomach Happy
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Stomach Happy

Dear Dr.,  I have been giving my white shepherd "Stomach Happy" for her digestive problems, & was just wondering when I should be giving these capsules to her?  I have been giving them to her right before she eats, & am just wondering if it is recommended to wait a period of time between meds & food?  This formula is from Jing Tang Distributed by Dr. Xie's Jing Tang Herbal, Inc of Reddick, FL.  Thank you for your help!  Pam
Related Discussions
234713_tn?1283530259
They can really be given anytime as long as they are given in conjunction with a meal.  Most of the time I have owners give the herbals in the food if the dog will eat the food this way.

It should be given twice daily, or as directed by your vet.
2 Comments
Blank
Do the herbals digest better on the food as opposed to the capsule digesting in the stomach?  Does the "Stomach Happy" have a bitter taste?  Yes, we do take the med twice a day.  Thanks, Pam
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979