Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Stomach Happy
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Stomach Happy
Dear Dr.,  I have been giving my white shepherd "Stomach Happy" for her digestive problems, & was just wondering when I should be giving these capsules to her?  I have been giving them to her right before she eats, & am just wondering if it is recommended to wait a period of time between meds & food?  This formula is from Jing Tang Distributed by Dr. Xie's Jing Tang Herbal, Inc of Reddick, FL.  Thank you for your help!  Pam
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
234713 tn?1283530259
They can really be given anytime as long as they are given in conjunction with a meal.  Most of the time I have owners give the herbals in the food if the dog will eat the food this way.

It should be given twice daily, or as directed by your vet.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Do the herbals digest better on the food as opposed to the capsule digesting in the stomach?  Does the "Stomach Happy" have a bitter taste?  Yes, we do take the med twice a day.  Thanks, Pam
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now