Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Swollen non redness by incision
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Swollen non redness by incision

My dog had Pyometra and had an emergency sugery the 11th of January. She had her follow up and stitch removal the 21st. She has a bulge around where her incision was, but no redeness. The vet seems concerned and she has to go back for another followup. What could cause this bulge and or swelling?
Her personality seems fine. She is in good spirits and it eatting and drinking normally.
I am just so nervous on what could be happening to her. I just hope it's not more sugery.
Thanks for any answers you can provide me!
Type of Animal
:  
dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
chihuahua
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
January 21, 2011
City
:  
Tampa
State/Province
:  
Fl.
Country
:  
US