Animal Health - General Expert Forum
This Is not my pet, just reasearching.

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

This Is not my pet, just reasearching.

Ok so this question is mostly to be for experienced keepers of monitor lizard's, exotic vet's, and any one that maybe knows about this. So my friend has an Argus monitor hybrid. I was talking to her and she said that the lizard sleeps on its back. So my question is, is that something new? or is that like a sickness or something. Thank you for taking your time, and trying to answer this question. You can email me the info ***@****
Type of Animal
:  
Monitor Lizard
Age of Animal
:  
n/a
Sex of Animal
:  
Male
Breed of Animal
:  
Argus hybird monitor lizard
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
March 03, 2009
I have tried to do a bit of research myself because I have not heard of this behavior before.  I was not able to find out anything adverse about this behavior.  So, if the lizard is eating, and acting normally in every other way, it is probably nothing to worry about.