Animal Health - General Expert Forum
cats losing hair

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

cats losing hair

my cat is losing alot of hair and lost a lot of weight and has dirrerria bad can this affect my other pet and my family
You really need to get your cat to the veterinarian for a proper diagnosis and treatment.  Your cat has multiple symptoms that may or not be related.  Fleas or Scabies can cause hairloss and can cause itching in other pets and humans.  Diarrhea can be caused by parasites that could be contagious to other pets.  But all of these symptoms can be caused by non-contagious viral, bacterial, endocrine, neoplastic, or other etiologies.