Animal Health - General Expert Forum
losing feathers
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

losing feathers

my budgie is just about bald he has no feathers on his at all about 2 feathers left on his chest now he is losing it on his back what can i do the vet said it was feather mites and i was advised to get a spray for this i did and followed what was to be done but that was 4mths ago he is getting worse
Type of Animal
:  
budgie
Age of Animal
:  
10mths
Sex of Animal
:  
Male
Breed of Animal
:  
budie
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
April 29, 2011
City
:  
hull
State/Province
:  
england