Animal Health - General Expert Forum
meds for this,life span

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

meds for this,life span
have her on Gluchrotism  meds for her joints, her sister and brother werw at their vet and they passed it on to me what she has, she has a hard time walking and her foot slides under the other ,the back legs,,,is there meds you can buy over the counter and can she live for awhile with this?????
Yes there are a few natural therapies and a diet quite helpful for dogs like yours with hip dysplasia and what sounds like degenerative myelopathy issues.

Please feel free top contact our veterinary office if you would like to discuss this further. I can help you and am glad to help.

Dr Carol Osborne, DVM