Animal Health - General Expert Forum
my dog right side face is swollen
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my dog right side face is swollen

i just check on my dog and her right side back face to her almost to her eye is swollen . i try to to look at it and she will not let me touch it . she still drinking water . i was try to put ice on it to see if that will help the swollen go down she was find last night when we took to the bathroom . could she got something when she went outside . like a bee or something esel . should i give her somehting for the swollen she not in pain at all she still eating but it hard for her  .thanks
Type of Animal
:  
black lab boader collier
Age of Animal
:  
1/12
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
black lab
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
November 22, 2008