Animal Health - General Expert Forum
my dogs got a lump
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

my dogs got a lump

my dog is pregnant and is due to have her pups on the 20th january 2010 and i have just found a lump by her nipple that wasnt there 6 hours ago im worried as i thought it could be a pups head sticking out of her but after further inspection i have discoverd its a lump and it is near her nipple please can any one tell me what it could be and what to do as i cant get to the vets as i am snowed in any advice on what to do i would appreciate it please send any replys to my message box or  my email address which is shred_sake[at]yahoo dot co dot uk also i have wrote the signs to my email incase i cant post my email on here but i would prefer all replies to there many thanks
richard
Type of Animal
:  
dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
akita
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
October 12, 2009
City
:  
caerphilly
Country
:  
united kingdom
X-Ray Results
:  
pending hip score results