Animal Health - General Expert Forum
my old girl

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

my old girl
Do bug bites make a dogs brest swell up really big and then drain blood? If not what happens when they have brest cancer
This sounds serious and needs to be addressed by your regular veterinarian immediately. Bug bites do not cause the signs you are describing and mammary cancer needs to be assessed immediately if you are going to have any chance of correcting the problem.
Thank you for your help. And this is hitting our famaley hard my husbands disabled and that's his buddy but our old girl is acting really tired all the time and she don't want to be bothered and she's just not herself going to take her to a vet