Animal Health - General Expert Forum
poops

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

poops
First of all, I want to start off by saying that I know I should be taking her for regular visits and feel just terrible...

Jester was born in March of 2005. She is spayed but not declawed. She's probably over-weight, too, but she has a big built (She's about 19-22lbs). I think it's due to her size, but she cannot reach her bum to clean it. I try to keep up with it as best as I can, but a new problem has surfaced recently: she leaves little poops on the floor. I'm not sure if it's her bowels, but I mostly think that they just get stuck and fall off later.

I guess my question is: what am I in for? I used to make really good money but I don't any more and I'm worried about the cost. Will she need meds or an operation? Or do I simply need to change her diet?

I hope that you can help me.
She may just need a grooming of her behind or she could be constipated
and needs an enema.
There should be a low cost clinic in your area.
Make an appointment ASAP.
Thank you for your reply :)

I feel much better now; I thought it was something worse than that.