Animal Health - General Expert Forum
should i be scared
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

should i be scared

I have four month old puppy. Everything with the vet is up to date. My problem is he looks malnutrioned. I give him vitamins, dry puppy food, wet, table food, baby food, treats, ive tried everything. He makes this smacking noise when he eats or drinks what little he does. To me it's like he doesn't know how to eat or drink. He's getting enough to have bowel movements and urinate. I have 4 grown dogs of the same breed and a few that have passed due to illness. I've never had this problem before and I don't want him to die. If he is getting enough to have bowel movements and urinate is that enough that I shouldn't be worried? Oh and I've wormed him several times even though no signs of worms. One last thing. I believe he is anemic. He also has big pop out eyes and i've never seen that before. His mother due to a heart condition passed away shortly after weaning him. He is all I have left of her.
Type of Animal
:  
dog
Age of Animal
:  
4 months
Sex of Animal
:  
Male
Breed of Animal
:  
chiwahwah
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
July 31, 2010
City
:  
walterboro
State/Province
:  
south carolina
Country
:  
united states
Blood Test Results