Animal Health - General Expert Forum
skinny dwarf bunny
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

skinny dwarf bunny

hi i have a dwarf bunny i got her in 2009 she suddenly started getting skinny i feed her daily (lettece) she was always a great weight n very healthy ,my sister got a dwarf bunny too which was from the same litter which ended up passing away 3 months ago from the same problome, she is just getting skinny i fead her alittle more per day but no differance .thank you
Type of Animal
:  
dwarf bunny
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
dwarf bunny
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
February 14, 2011
State/Province
:  
ny