Animal Health - General Expert Forum
spayed dog bleeding
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

spayed dog bleeding

Hello
i have a cookerspanol female dog.. my brother in law got from the shelter but coundn't take care she's about 9 years old i took her and she's beeing whith me for a copple of years ...when he got her i remember my sister sayng that the dog had her period but she is spayed ...the blood stop and last year she had hard time going up the stairs and walking i bring to the vet and the vet gave some pain medicine and said it was just muscular pain ..i spend money and she got better but the blood part came back she's beein urinade blood for a couple of weeks but she's acting normal is not alot just spooding....what could be i'm very afread cuz i lost my job and i can be spending money that i dont have ...please help me
Type of Animal
:  
dog
Age of Animal
:  
9 years
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
cooker spaniol
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
September 23, 2010
City
:  
mt vernon
State/Province
:  
ny
Country
:  
westchester