285?1253730767
Animal Lovers Group User Group
Fun time
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who has a strong love of animals. Members of this group may chat about daily happenings related to animals, pets, etc.

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 23, 2009
188 members

Fun time

What's your pet's favorite toy?  My Scottie is obsessed with retrieving a rubber ring.  He also loves to take rides in the wheelbarrow at top speed.  My Airedale doesn't understand playing with toys, so I guess squirrels are her favorite (not to catch).
My Jack Russell Terrier loves his kong toy and is obsessed with his tennis balls. MY kitty it nuts with my dogs toys.
my venus (she's a main coon) has (i'm not sure where she put them) squishy balls that she plays fetch with. she has two "babies" which are a tiny stuffed tiger and hippopotamus she cleans and "nurses" and anything that is NOT hers. if it's yours it's hers not yours. lol.
My kitty loves interactive toys, including the crocheted curly-q rope I made for her.  Sometimes she finds a pen or pencil.  She loves toilet paper rolls, too.  She learned that from the seeing eye dog she used to live with.
My kitty has a new favorite.  She has been enjoying slowly demolishing the paper grocery bag I gave her.  She loves pulling on it with her teeth, so she can tear pieces of paper off of it.  Silly thing does it to get my attention.
Grocery bags???? Kitty can't wait until we get back from the store to checkout what's in the bags. She waits for ham and her treats.
One of our dogs, a shih tzu, likes a cat toy, shaped like a mouse and named "Snake".  It was one of his first toys.  Hate to admit it but he is a bit of a bad dad.  He leaves Snake outside by himself or drops him off the balcony.  Maybe he has "issues" of some kind  = )

my cat carries around a little stuffed tiger around.... its pretty funny ause she is stripped 2.. she loves any tyoe of string and she is OBSESSED with tape!!....any type of tape she just tried to eat it.....weirdo!
I have a cat who loves to chew wires - fortunately, we have a cat who chews him when he chews wires.  Animal inter-action is SO interesting  = )

My kitties like to play with bird feathers that I find outside, they go crazy over them.
Akira just proved how clever she is.  She went and retrieved her favorite toy out of her toy box herself and dragged it over on top of the paper grocery bag she has been slowly dismantling.  She was amusing herself with two of her favorite past times at the same time.  I left the toy box for her to get her own toys.  She doesn't usually do this, but she figured out how to pull out her favorite toy and was all excited over doing this clever deed herself.
Spencer (boston terrier) LOVES fetch with the ball or Frisbee (I prefer Frisbee)...he also chases the red laser light when I get it out for the kitties.

2 of my kitties...Mystery and Sunni, like to chase each other around the house...up and down ladders (we're painting inside of house)..Mystery tends to race around the house at approx. 11pm every night trying to beat his time from the night before.
GG does not really play with toys (found her living in our back yard when we bought house 3 yrs ago) but I've noticed that she does very much enjoy the catnip!
Furbie tends to just hang out by the bathroom sink but occasionally I will find her playing with a hair tie.
Sunnie, Mystery and Furbie will all play with the toy i made...a long peice of thin leather tied to a stick! I go "fishing" for kitties...and I get the three of them chasing after it.

I LOVE my furbabies...I love to snuggle with them and just watch them entertain themselves...too much fun!
I have two miniature schnauzer's (Snicker's and Lucy) and a cat that looks exactly like Garfield (Jack).
I agree, watching everyone interact is soo much fun.

Snicker's likes to play:
- tug of war (he's so good at it, I can lift him up off the ground, and he will still be tugging while hanging midair)
-keep away (he could run around the table for hours..It's funny, when you initiate a game , he always runs and grabs the first thing he sees)
-bone stealer (he will chew on the bone I gave him, while keeping a close eye on Lucy..as soon as she turns her back, he will run over and steal her bone. Lucy has caught on to this little game, and will just go over and steal his bone)

Lucy likes to play:
-baby dog (she just loves being wrapped up in a blanket and carried around as if she was a baby)
-the little scrapper (she pick's "fight's" with Snicker's or Jack, whoever is closest. It is funny watching a cat and a dog playing together)

Jack is starting to get old, so he mostly just likes to relax. He likes to chew wires once in awhile, and has a lot of fun with Lucy. She keeps him young at heart.
Bailey loves her Kong Wubba!  She plays with it for hours.  The cats really don't play with toys on their own.  They like when you tie feathers to a string and they will chase it.  That's about it.
my scottie, reilly, loves stuffed animals. each time he gets a new one, he rips it apart, pulls out all of the inside fluff only to obtain the plastic squeaky. Victory. But, of course, he could choke on the squeaky, so we have to throw it away. That saddens him very much. aww.
atthebeach commented on My Friend, I Care
atthebeach commented on "Sending Strengt...
clean_in_ks commented on My Friend, I Care