Hello Everyone (:
Just thought id say Hello to everyone else in this group.
My names Hannah
Im a very Proud and Happy owner of a Great Pyraness/St.Bernard Mix. Shes my baby. I recently lost my 15 year old cat, and 1 year old dog... :( but am gaining myself back. I love photography and hope to go into zoology, and wildlife rehabilitation. Ive always had a tender heart for animals, and volunteered at Humane Society's. I also spent alot of time outside watching animals and visiting wildlife parks. (:
Sorry you lost your  cat and another dog, I love animals always have , takes after my mom and her mom before her...all nature/animal lovers
Hello Hannah,
I'm a fairly recent member of Medhelp. I decided to join this group because I care deeply about animals so it seemed a natural to join this group.
I am very sorry for the loss of your 15 year old cat. I am also very sorry for the loss of your 1 year old dog. Losing family members is heart breaking.
I know first hand. I lost two of my cherished furbabies to cancer and both of their passings was very hard on me. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have a beautiful dog who you say is your baby. You sound like someone who is passionate about animals. I enjoy watching animals too. We live in a townhouse that looks out onto a courtyard. I like watching the antics of the squirrels and birds that like in our courtyard. We, my husband and I
feed the squirrels and birds year round. I also enjoy visiting nearby wildlife parks. I love nature and walking in parks when the weather is warm. I especially look forward to spring which coincidentally arrived today. You say you hope to go into zoology and wildlife rehabilitation. I wish you the best of luck with your plans to do this. You say you have a tender heart for animals. I'd have to say I do to and always have since I was a child.
Anyway, I'm glad I got to read your post. It's always nice to talk to someone who cares deeply about animals. Have a good day, Hannah.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
CRSeaside commented on spider6's status
Feb 05
CRSeaside commented on spider6's status
Feb 04
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03