285?1253730767
Animal Lovers Group User Group
Hello Everyone (:
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who has a strong love of animals. Members of this group may chat about daily happenings related to animals, pets, etc.

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 23, 2009
202 members

Hello Everyone (:

Just thought id say Hello to everyone else in this group.
My names Hannah
Im a very Proud and Happy owner of a Great Pyraness/St.Bernard Mix. Shes my baby. I recently lost my 15 year old cat, and 1 year old dog... :( but am gaining myself back. I love photography and hope to go into zoology, and wildlife rehabilitation. Ive always had a tender heart for animals, and volunteered at Humane Society's. I also spent alot of time outside watching animals and visiting wildlife parks. (:
Tags: hello, Love, tender, Photography, animals, happy
Sorry you lost your  cat and another dog, I love animals always have , takes after my mom and her mom before her...all nature/animal lovers
Hello Hannah,
I'm a fairly recent member of Medhelp. I decided to join this group because I care deeply about animals so it seemed a natural to join this group.
I am very sorry for the loss of your 15 year old cat. I am also very sorry for the loss of your 1 year old dog. Losing family members is heart breaking.
I know first hand. I lost two of my cherished furbabies to cancer and both of their passings was very hard on me. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have a beautiful dog who you say is your baby. You sound like someone who is passionate about animals. I enjoy watching animals too. We live in a townhouse that looks out onto a courtyard. I like watching the antics of the squirrels and birds that like in our courtyard. We, my husband and I
feed the squirrels and birds year round. I also enjoy visiting nearby wildlife parks. I love nature and walking in parks when the weather is warm. I especially look forward to spring which coincidentally arrived today. You say you hope to go into zoology and wildlife rehabilitation. I wish you the best of luck with your plans to do this. You say you have a tender heart for animals. I'd have to say I do to and always have since I was a child.
Anyway, I'm glad I got to read your post. It's always nice to talk to someone who cares deeply about animals. Have a good day, Hannah.
VICourageous MH Family..sure can use som... Comment
Jul 23
VICourageous commented on 10356's status
Jul 23
AppleBr commented on photo
Jul 20