What's your favorite animal?
Most of us animal lovers like just about any animal, but we all have our favorites! Let your favorites be known! Is your love for fish or birds? Cats or dogs? Horses or repitles?

5
1. Cats/Kittens

9
2. Dogs/Puppies

0
3. Farm Animals (i.e. piggies, chickens, horses etc)

0
4. Marine Life (i.e. fish, sharks, whales, etc)

0
5. Reptiles

2
6. Other
I votes for cats/kittens. I love them on how cute they are. But my love for piggies is much stronger!!!! Something about there little faces make me melt. :-)
That was a really hard question, as I love all kinds of animals, but I have decided to vote Dogs/Puppies. I chose that because a dog/puppy has a warm heart and helps cheer you up when you are down. They are very loyal and will always be there for you. Truly man's best friend. :)
sheepdogs (old english) !
Ohhh the dog/puppy group is winning! We need more voters!!!!! lol
BIRDS!

Next would be dogs!
But I love birds, I think they are such beautiful creatures and vary in capabilities as pets from being beauty and enjoyment (aviaries with songbirds) to companions with speaking abilities and extreme intelligence.
Got to be dogs but I have a cat who adopted me .. but I always had dogs , last one I looked after for a nighbour whilst she was at work was a pit bull, everyone was afraid of him, he was a darling until I saw him chase the Mail man one day and the mailman booked him, the neighbor had a visit from the Cops who warned them.., I moved house not long after that and I hear hes doing okay and they keep him on a leash just in case . My own dogs years ago were a dachs and a labrador ..
Ohhh yeah I forgot the bird catagory!!!!!! Oopsss!!!
I voted for dogs, but cats are right up there too, in fact, dogs would be favorite A and cats favorite A1. LOL. Dogs are so loyal and loving, cats, on the other hand act like they could care less, but, they give them self away by purring, they are both terrific.

I love ALL animals though, my next favorite after doggies and kitties is the horse, I love them, I used to teach riding when I was in high school.
I'm a kitten / cat person but like small dogs.
I vote for dogs/puppies. I believe that there is nothing cuter than a puppies when there paws are to big for there little body and they fall all over the place...awwwww
Hi all!  Dogs are my first vote because the two of them are giving me the Snoopy Vulture look right now.  Horses are a close second though.
I have always loved cats first.  But, dogs come next.  I love all kinds of animals, though.  Contrary to popular belief, cats aren't really aloof and uncaring.  This one stays close to my side if she knows I'm sick and she loves sitting in my lap.  I grew up in a household that always had a mixture of dogs and cats, though--as well as other animals.  Cats just happen to be my favorite.  
CATS , always ! They are "my number"!
But eccept for cockroaches, all the others are ok.
not sure what i can vote for,  i love all animals, have a variety of pets, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 snakes, a bearded dragon,  and a bird.  and my kid  has a Beta fish in her room...full house!  
Cats/Kittens

Dogs/Puppies
While cats are my most favorite, I'm not an all cat person.  I love dogs, too.  But, I love almost any animal for a pet.  Cats are definitely easier in apartments, but I do love the few dogs that live in my complex.  They know it, too.  Under the right circumstances, I would certainly consider having a dog to live with, too.
I vote for dogs n puppies.
Dogs are the best because they are so loyal, protective, funny, smart & their love is unconditional. Giraffes are pretty cool too!
My favorite animal are kittens and cats. Please add my vote for these
adorable mammals. Cats are wonderful companions and they're my
number one favorite animal.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
VICourageous commented on stilltrying1965's status
VICourageous Bigger & Better Steps! Comment