Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
Help with project, ED Survivors look here!

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Hello, I am a 23 year old junior in college, survivor from anorexia (finally beat the crap out of the disease!) and I am writing my Honors Project on "stories of hope" about people successfully battling eating disorders. I want this to work as a help, and sunshine in the rain, for all the young people out there suffering from ED!
Please do me the favor of telling me about your story and email it to me at
***@****
I will be forever thankful, and hope that this can help others in the same need I once was!
Lets beat this disease!
Congratulations on moving beyond your Anorexia and desire to help others on their journey!  Good luck with your project!  Best, Dr Patricia Pitts   The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA