Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
I just want to let everyone know the horrid side effects of eating diso...
About This Forum:

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I just want to let everyone know the horrid side effects of eating disorders

Bulima- loss of hair, loss of teeth, yellowed skin, loss of menstrul, infertility, dehydration, failure of organs, death.
Anorexia-loss of bone strength, loss of hair, loss of menstrul, infertility, failure of organs, yellowed teeth, death
Binge-failure of organs, causing stomach to literally explode, death, etc.

Furthermore, I know eating disorders aren't typically a choice. They are caused by lack of control, an extreme lack of self-confidence and/or respect. Make peace with your body. There is a cure for this...the cure is you. :) I beleive in you, and I care.
Related Discussions
0 Comments
Blank
Its not that simple i can tell u clearly dint know much about eating dussorders i do iv had one for about 13yrs and im 22 that made me 9 i have two children, 1 &3yrs im beautiful, im smart, funny and loving i have dark reddy brown hair diwn to my bum and massive brown eyes guys litterly cant get enough if me im always getting comments but under it all im lost im stil a child im atil hurt and cant let go im stuck drowning in myself with the added burden of annorexia (anorexia) followed by binging its a visciouse cycle i cant escape from im 5ft 3 & 3/4 i weigh approx 6st 8 im afraid to weigh myself bcos i get obsed wiv it weighing myself after ever drink or piece of food i want to be free i see the exit but i cant get there and its so hard im lost and its all my fathers fault he ruined my family n then selfishly had a drug overdose when i was 11 i need anserws but cant get them cos hes jusy ash at the bottom of a tree so tel me how do i break free!
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979