Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
Insatiable Appetite
About This Forum:

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Insatiable Appetite

I am currently 5'8'' and 88 pounds. I've been anorexic for three years and am in the refeeding process now. I used to never be hungry but now no matter what I eat, I'm voraciously hungry. Actually, the voracious appetite came a couple months even before the refeeding process. I don't know what to do. I miss feeling full. Also, I've been having severe constipation despite increased food portions and taking stool softeners. Is this normal in refeeding? Thank you for any help you could give. This constant hunger has me at the end of my rope.