Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
Tooth loss caused by being sick?

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Tooth loss caused by being sick?
I inge when I'm upset/angry/stressed.  Then I be sick.  This has been going on, on and off, for 7 months.  Aside from my weight fluctuating, my teeth are in a terrible state.  I was eating chewing gum the other day and bit something hard. It was a huge chunk of my back tooth. The rest of my teeth are marked and decaying.  Theyare not as white as they used to be.

Is this connected with my vomiting?  If so, will m dentist work it out?  I have an appointment in two weeks.  Can anyone give me advis on how to strengthen my teeth again?