Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
anorexia and kelp pills
About This Forum:

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

anorexia and kelp pills

Hey ,
well...ok im an anorexic and i am currently taking zinc, potassium, calcium , magnesium, omega 3 and vitamin c d.    I am about to start taking kelp pills, and was wondering what the risk or dangers would be to me. And are there any side effects to just taking them on thier own? I am just considering the dangers before i proceed with the pills. Any advice would be brilliant and much appreciated. Thanks.
Related Discussions
514715_tn?1338269858
Kelp has been used in helping those with Anorexia as a mineral replacement.  It consists of several seaweeds.  It is rich in calcium, iodine, iron, magneseum, copper, and trace minerals.  Anorexia is a delicate disorder, please consult your own medical doctor regarding taking kelp, other over-the-counter supplements, medications, etc.  Proper nutrition is the goal in treating Anorexia.  Food is medicine.  To learn more about anorexia and treatment options, visit the bella vita website.  Best regards, Dr Patricia Pitts  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
2 Comments
Blank
Do not take drugs without a proper prescription by doctors.  Anorexia is a serious disease that requires an intensive care.  Treatment to anorexia may differ from one patient to  another.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank