Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
eating problem
About This Forum:

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

eating problem

Hi My name is Sade. I am 19 years of age . I been having eating problems since 17 when my mother passed. Like what ever i eat i just go right to the toilet after. I lost over 30 pounds without a month and 18 days. So i wanan no what i can eat or drink to get my weight back. I smoke also so maybe that can be a problem
Related Discussions
514715_tn?1338269858
I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mother at such a young age.  Grieving her loss and adjusting to life must be quite a challenge.  They say that the second year of the death of a parent is even harder than the first year.  Smoking actually increases one's metabolism, can decrease one's eating and is an ineffective (not to mention life threatening) coping skill.  I am quite concerned about you, rapid weight loss can be quite damaging to the body.  Your weight loss is saying what your mouth cannot say.  For your sake, please see a medical doctor and get a physical with blood work to know what is happening to your body and what your need.  Also, if you aren't already, see a therapist for your grief and eating issues.  Best, Dr Patricia Pitts  The Bella Vita Eating Disorder Programs  Los Angeles, CA
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank