Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
help, please!

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

help, please!

Alright, so i'm a female. I have many diferent things going on. But i am mainly worried about this, I've been getting extremely neasous. I've been gagging for three days now, i finally puked. but i'm also on my period. I'm scared, and i'm not sure what's going on? I had mono last year in october, could it be that again? Someone please help, i'd appreciate it! (: thank you.
i know what you mean. im not anorexic but i do look like i am and it scares alot of people in my life. i was even admitted into a hospital even though nothing is wrong. i dont think that it would be mono again like that.  it could just be you rperiod too thought.