Anxiety Disorder User Group
Am I missing something?
About This Group:

Suffering from frequent panic attacks? You're not alone.

Founded by Heather271223 on September 24, 2009
201 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I missing something?

I have been on an anti depressant and anxiety medication for the past 6 years. I've had every test possible and everything comes back normal. Is there something I missed?
3 Comments
Blank
1052851_tn?1307744760
Anxiety really isnt something that would come out in a test, unlike bloodwork shows flu etc.

What anti-depressant and anxiety medication are you on, you may have built up a tolerance to it, or you may need a change.

I am on Cipralex 30mg for depression and for anxiety I take Clonazapam or Diazapam, and so far it works, I just need to try to remember to take it before I know I am heading into an anxious situation, which for me can be as simple as going for a drive.

Let me know, maybe I can help.

Thx
Blank
Diazapam is a wonderful med.  I don't know why drs are so reluctant to perscribe it, do you?  I have been taking one 5mg. at night for over 30 years, and if I feel a panic attack coming, I take one.  Tremendous help to me, but my dr. does no like for me to take it, even though he writes the script for it.  Yes, I suppose it could be habit forming for some people.
Blank
725621_tn?1314846847
hi there,
i think this is an very good forum! i do also have some anxiety attack especially when am on the spot and like for the simplest things eg. about a meaningful issue with my colleagues. currently am taking stablon recommended by my doc two years ago but i have now decide to try it and its not working. have the diazapam actually solve the problem...no shaky hands,clear mind?
Blank
Recent Activity
6669309_tn?1408141959
Blank
breezytoo Going to start art school o... Comment
Aug 15
6669309_tn?1408141959
Blank
breezytoo uploaded new photos
Aug 15
6669309_tn?1408141959
Blank