Am I missing something?
I have been on an anti depressant and anxiety medication for the past 6 years. I've had every test possible and everything comes back normal. Is there something I missed?
Anxiety really isnt something that would come out in a test, unlike bloodwork shows flu etc.

What anti-depressant and anxiety medication are you on, you may have built up a tolerance to it, or you may need a change.

I am on Cipralex 30mg for depression and for anxiety I take Clonazapam or Diazapam, and so far it works, I just need to try to remember to take it before I know I am heading into an anxious situation, which for me can be as simple as going for a drive.

Let me know, maybe I can help.

Thx
Diazapam is a wonderful med.  I don't know why drs are so reluctant to perscribe it, do you?  I have been taking one 5mg. at night for over 30 years, and if I feel a panic attack coming, I take one.  Tremendous help to me, but my dr. does no like for me to take it, even though he writes the script for it.  Yes, I suppose it could be habit forming for some people.
hi there,
i think this is an very good forum! i do also have some anxiety attack especially when am on the spot and like for the simplest things eg. about a meaningful issue with my colleagues. currently am taking stablon recommended by my doc two years ago but i have now decide to try it and its not working. have the diazapam actually solve the problem...no shaky hands,clear mind?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ladylattier is in planning mode... Comment
Apr 28
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status
Apr 23
breezytoo ruiyhnb my l Comment
Apr 23