Anxeity
I have some kind of fear to fall sick when going abroad. I had to go for holiday to eastern country this year. Due to this fear,  I lost conciousness for a few seconds. MRI is ok.  I am taking C PRAM S 10 and CPRAM S 5 in a day.I have to take this of a year.  I feel Ok now. Only level of energ is less.I take Zincovit once in a day. When I move arround for two hours, I get tired. How I can increase my energy level that and this early tiring is deferred. I am 61. Is thi s early tiring due to anxity or due to age and sedentry habits? I need views/ advice.
I am sorry to hear of your health concerns...Anxiety can take on many forms and one that does continually come up is the one that takes on a life of its own during or pre travel.  

I do not use medications so I cannot advise you on yours, but the feelings of tiredness you are experiencing could be due to the medication, or even depression...61 is not elderly, it is the new 41 and a little walk or even jaunt with your doctors permission might really help with your feelings of tiredness or fatigue...

Wishing you the very best

M
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
doda66 female Comment
Nov 27
doda66 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 25
qtstud4u IT IS NOW OCTOBER 25 5:46PM... Comment
Oct 25