Anxiety Disorder User Group
school phoida
About This Group:

Suffering from frequent panic attacks? You're not alone.

Founded by Heather271223 on September 24, 2009
196 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

school phoida

my 14 year old son wont go to school due to being bullied all his lifr at school now its *** to a head and last year missed most of school and now its happening again .any time you mention school he sharts and gets up set am waiting to see the docs again witch doesnt help but you have to go throuht it all.is there a school for children with this problem in ireland or can i home school him  have 3 younger kids as well at school can some on help me please.
1 Comment
Blank
my little sister left school because off being bullied and panic attacks,there is help out there,now she gets a teacher that comes out to the house to teach her,its free my mum dosent pay for it,because my sister wouldnt go back to school my mum found herself in trouble,but it worked out ok in the end,get the support yous need,ur son shouldnt have to go through this,he is a victim,he would be happier getting home teaching,my little sister is 15,we r from belfast,if u need to ask me anything else please do so,bullying iisnt something to brush off as some teacher do,someone i sort off knew took there own life cause off being bullied,i suffer with panic attacks myself from back in school im 28 now,these bullys aint worth it and in time ur son will realise this,he will meet true friends in life,bullys prob have been bullied at some stage in there life i believe,so they pick on someone else this aint right,have u or ur son spoken toanyone about this?takecare x
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
suzannez222 commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Apr 18
Blank
smilermilo joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 18
Blank
remar commented on photo
Apr 18
MedHelp Health Answers