things that always feared me most
I've been going through anxiety depression for over 2 years now and just recently found the right medications after trying prob over 30 different meds. I take 20mg of Prozac and 100mg of Lamictal. I also suffer from BDD and bipolar type 2 , Lamictal works amazing for both of those . I still notice myself sometimes having racing thoughts or fear of having bad thoughts , it made me feel a lot better to read that most humans 78percent have bad thoughts, scary thoughts, racing thoughts its just part of human nature the only differance is "if u fear the thoughts" and have guilt and shame , that's normal. If you don't , that is not . Well made me feel better because obviously anxiety is fearing the thoughts . Lol the other problem I have is nightmares that feel really real , but also that is "normal" too . I write a lot and that help place my thoughts somewhere else other than my my mind , I also don't take doses of stress that are too big for me to handle anymore that was a HUGE problem. And giving into thoughts and stress can create a massive load of anxiety. I at one time and still sometimes suffer from strong sensative overwhelming emotions some call it BPD I call it life , I've learned not to make things a bigger problem than they actually are I do this a lot over analyze, think things to death, and think the worst of things. When I have trouble going to sleep (also) I take 2 benadrlys and that puts me out I suggest that more than ambien, trazadone, or any other sleep medication. Hope this information helps and maybe you can relate just putting it out there if u struggle with any of these problems. Cause I sure have a lot lol :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Ungr8fulTirade why would he come back to g... Comment
Nov 20
bobdylan1958 Having my first cup of Tea ... Comment
Jul 24