A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

.

hi i suffer from anxiaty and just starting to deal with it but i seem to always get a new symptom !! iv two questions 1. is it normal to get needle and pens down ledft arm and tense around the left shoulder.... 2. can u get a pain right in the middle of ur chest that feels lik a ball of flem (phlegm) and then sometimes feels like it expands and then gos bak to normal???
I have the same feelings but don't know what is going on.  I too have just started to see if my problem is anxiety.
          First off I would like to say I am sorry that you too must deal with the joys of having anxiety. I have been dealing with it for almost 2 years now and it is still a work in progress. What you are describing is a very common thing associated with anxiety. Often times the anxiety will manifest itself into physical symptoms such as chest pain in the middle of the chest. Anxiety attacks can get so bad sometimes it will literally feel like you are having a heart attack. I think the best thing to do is seek some professional help from a therapist so you can address these issues before the anxiety gets out of hand. I am speaking from experience if you don't get help the anxiety will take over your entire life and it will become unbearable. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find this post to be helpful.
melimeli commented on mhv's status
20 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy I WILL MAKE TODAY A PRODUCT... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms