Anxiety Community
Motivation loss,blank feelings and Muscle Aches n pains 4+ days O.o

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Hiya guys before i post in another forum on here or go think about seeing my doctor i wanted some advice from the help at this thread I've had before, it is really helpful :D

So,basic jist!, I've been feeling sore and run down over the last few days, out of focus and in a sort of...spaced out and dumb feeling.

My lower back,spine,hips,legs,arms and right behind my neck have been so sore, my way of thinking in order to get like this would have  been me doing some sort of long exercise or heavy lifting...which i havn't been doing, i've been indoors most of the time!, and i only just turned 25 i'm not that old either lol!,  it pretty much just came on, me and my partner moved our bed a little but i don't think that was it.

My motivation's been poor and stooped quite low, I cant think straight, I've been getting twisted on my words when I speak and its noticeable to others in my speech, i end up tripping on sentences and talking too fast. or sometimes taking pauses..like i have to think to say something, and its even the same when typing on the keyboard atm, I've just felt clumsy.....i know i have dyspraxia but, not this bad!

Sleeping?, ugh......crap quality sleep, i get to bed now fairly earlyish but i awake most mornings after disturbing dreams....and i mean vivid, the type that make no sense and i often wake up from them feeling ill.

Its been a few days of ****** emotion and just generally feeling like i'm in the bottom of a dark pit.

Fed up with it.

Anyone else been in this predicament?, i feel and fear so much.
Hi!  You can hurt yourself without even realizing it when moving furniture, and this may be where the soreness is coming from. It doesn't have to be anything heavy, but if you turn the wrong way while moving something, that alone can hurt you. But the rest of your symptoms sound as if they could be anxiety and depression related.  I'm leaning more towards depression but you need to see a specialist to get a proper diagnosis.  Depression makes us feel like we're in a deep, dark hole and robs us of all our joy and motivation, along with causing sleep problems. It makes us lose all motivation and even the desire to be around others. With the proper help you can get your life back, and the best place to start is with a psychiatrist.  I hope this helps and wish you all the best!
nursegirl6572 commented on yor stuck with me
1 hr ago
joe6491 joined this community
Welcome them!
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status