Aa
A
A
Close
19 years old. Help
Hey guys.  About a year ago I got on Zoloft for anxiety, because anxiety runs in my family and I was getting it badly.  After about 3 months it was really helping me with my social anxiety so stupidly, I quit cold turkey because I didnt like how it slowed me down and made me tired.  So I went to the doc and she prescribed me Pristiq.  When I was on it my social anxiety was reducing and I was feeling good.  However, I had just gotten a girlfriend.  I was never in the mood for sex which I knew would happen however I could always get and stay hard.  I was just never in the mood.  I also lasted quite some time while having sex.  So after a few months I wanted off because I wanted my 19year old sex drive back lol.  Once I got off I definitely have a sex drive but now I can barely get and stay hard.. And when I can get hard I last all but 5 minutes which is a change.  You would think the longer Im with this girl I would last longer, but its the opposite.  I can now get kind of hard not fully thats forsure and when I have sex, I last 10mins tops...When on pristiq and before that I could last 20-30mins easily.  Whats going on?!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
Barb135, 10356, and Jade59 commented on dominosarah's status
5 mins ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank