24/7 dizziness ???
Hi everyone ... has anyone out there experienced 24/7 dizziness from there anxiety ?
I would describe my dizziness NOT as vertigo but as an imbalance while walking (accompanied by a heavy/drowsy head). Sometimes it feels like the ground is not solid.
Those of you who have experienced the type of dizziness I've described, was it all day/everyday or just when you panic ? Does it ever seem to go away or subside ? Also, is there anyone out there who had this symptom then had it disappear after their anxiety was under control or their stress relieved ?
Again, my email is my first and last name with no spaces Ashley lauterbach and I have my email through gmail
I've had chronic anxiety and dizziness for a year in a half. Three weeks ago I started taking lexapro and it feels like my anxiety and dizziness is letting up some. I'm convinced its from anxiety cause I have had moments where my anxiety wasn't bad and my dizziness like went away.but those moments have been few and far between. I'm hoping I'm going to beat this cause I have lost my life with this for too long and lost friends and family members because of it. Cause they don't understand and have left me alone like I have the plague, I've had to find a support group also to go to so I wouldn't be alone all the time.
You felt as though your dizziness let up when you weren't as anxious before you started taking the medication? Because I have found that I have absolutely no relief, just bad and worse. Maybe Lexapro isn't right for you. Give it a few more weeks to build up in your system and maybe try something else. I heard Zoloft is great. I have a friend who has a friend that went through what we're going through and apparently Zoloft was her miracle drug. Lets keep in touch so that we can track each other's process. I think that would be good for the both of us because I have been losing a lot of my support also. They just don't understand what's going on.
Hi ashmarie;   How are you doing? What is your dizziness like, do you feel off balance like you're on a boat feeling. I believe mine is from anxiety, the lexapro is helping my anxiety. Still have dizziness but doesn't feel as bad as it use to, but still enough to annoy me:-( how long now have you had the dizziness. Most people that I have talked to never heard of anxiety with constant dizziness.  At least you know somebody that has come out on the other side of this misery.
Hi Adelle, still no relief.. I feel off balance like being on a boat, yes. I have had this for about 2 months now, although it feels like 2 years! All I've taken was Xanex which seems to take the edge off just a little but still very annoyed by this feeling as you are. I'm starting to become extremely depressed from this. I just keep thinking that I took my life for granted. I just hope this dizziness doesn't last forever!
Hi Ashmarie,how are you doing? Did you see the Neurologist yet ? I was meant to see The Ent but was too unwell with anxiety to go. So when i feel up to it i will have to force myself there.
Mine is bad to it feels like Iam on a boat. Its scarey to think that it will never go away.  I will be seeing a ENT in 2 weeks I hope that mine is coming from my sinusis and I can get meds to fix it but with my luck it will be this damn anxiety.  Try to relax your not alone alot of people have it, I think its this crazy life everyone has there is so much pressure on people to with working and paying bills .
Hi all.  I am 53 years old, and I was diagnosed with Anxiety at the age of 18.  That was the beginning of an adulthood full of new and unexpected anxiety disorders along the way, including the dizziness.  I started experiencing the dizziness in May of 1994 at the age of 34.  I had a stressful managerial position at the time, and found myself having to reach for the copier from my desk for balance, then back to my desk the same way.  I was so dizzy, I admitted myself to the emergency room just so I could see someone.  The ER doctor prescribed meclizine for vertigo, which did nothing.  I finally had to resign my position because my dizziness would not allow me to perform my duties.  My company was good enough to assign me a different factory position with less stress.  Like many of you I saw so many doctors.  An ENT specialist, a Neurologist, I had a CAT scan, and an MRI.  "Everything looked fine" I was told.  Neurologist said it was my anxiety, and "a figment of my imagination"  I doubt anyone of you that have experienced the dizziness believes it's in our imagination....seems Very Real to every one of us!  One doctor said "sometimes we just don't know why these things come about, and why they go away".  Actually he was the closest to correct in my situation.  In the fall of 1996, (28 months later) my dizziness went away about as fast as it came.  Don't know why, but what a relief that was.  Everything was fine until March of 2012, when for no reason I can think of, the dizziness reared its ugly head again.  This time it lasted for 55 days, only coming back for a day or two after that.  I keep a running log for my exercise program, and I also use it as a diary of which I often keep notes on how I'm feeling.... while also looking for a pattern.  I have yet to find a pattern.  I do know that a lack of sleep is the worst thing for my dizziness.  And as much as I hate to admit it, with all the tests, and all the "everything is normal" results, I believe that anxiety HAS to be the culprit.  I've been taking Clonazepam since 1988, which controls my anxiety, but can't seem to control the dizziness.  Now it's back again, and I swear it is worse than ever.  So now I wait, and I pray, and like all of you, try to find comfort in anything so soon I can hopefully feel "normal" again.  I thought my life was over at 34......I lived through that.  Then again last year.  I am going to beat this thing again.  I hope and pray that all of you find the peace and steadiness that we all desire and DESERVE.  One day of suffering like this is too much  Please don't ever give up.    
hi do u still suffer from dizzy and off balance spells im scared I have tumor cuz of it
Hi Lisa,

Just like you, I was convinced I had a tumor also.  I had a CAT scan done, and everything was normal.  Do a Google search on "Chronic Subjective Dizziness" for more information.  In that search, you will find more forums where people like you and I are complaining about the same kinds of things that we are.  I am convinced it is anxiety that is the root of all this dizziness.  Anxiety over a long period can do some very nasty stuff to us.  Easier said than done, but try and find ways to help reduce the anxiety in your life, and you should see the dizziness lessen as time goes on.  I still feel unsteady at times throughout the day, but I am feeling better than I did a month ago.  Good luck to you, and stay in touch.  
Anybody have advice for fast effective NATURAL REMEDIES for 24/7 Dizziness/anxiety please email me at ***@****.

im suffering for 3 years now.
I really don't know of any natural remedy that's fast, but working out at least every other day by getting your heart rate up for 30 minutes will help to reduce stress and anxiety.  I am convinced that a person suffering from this dizziness can find some peace by reducing stress in their life.  Through experience this is easier said than done.

Don't give up hope.  I have had 3 different bouts of this type of dizziness in the last 20 years. Each time after it seems to run it's course, it just goes away as unexplainable as it came.  Stress reduction is the key.

I hope you get feeling better.
I have had dizziness and some nausea with it for almost five months now.  I had two weeks at Christmas where i felt almost normal, but then it came back with a vengence.  Had every test imaginable.  Ears, brain and eyes okay, except they cannot explain why my vision got suddenly worse at the beginning of this back in september.  Had vestibular retraining even tho no apparent vestibular problem.  Seemed to help for a while. Still doing the exercises which dont really seem to help anymore.  Am taking low doses of meclizine and xanax  every few hours every day with occasional phenergan when the nausea seems bad.  I used to exercise five days a week.  Now i hate mornings because i know i will wake up dizzy.  And i wake up dizzy sometimes during the night too.  I am depressed and so anxious about living like this, that it may be forever.  I have acupuncture which helps for a few hours only, but its better than nothing.
I went to an upper cervical chiro in hopes that a messed up
neck might be the problem.  I will get the xray results on monday.  I am beginning to think this is chronic sujective dizziness.   It started after taking Bactrim for a sinus infection.  Six days on bactrim i lost my appetite, then started feeling bad, then on day ten woke up very dizzy and nauseous.  Was basically in bed for about 8 weeks.  An endoscopy found gastritis and esophigitis that the doc said was from the bactrim.  I thought when the stomach healed after several weeks on nexium that the nausea and dizzinesswould go away, but it didnt.
I was extremely stressed out when this happened because i was driving 600 miles every other week helping to take care of my daughter who was in chemo for her lymphoma and her very active three year old daughter.  Now i am left with this dizziness 24/7 and i dont even want to leave the house.  And i have to be so careful about what i eat because of the stomach issues   Please let me know what, if anything, helps make the dizziness go away.
I have been feeling dizzy off and on for years now. Last few months it has been worse. I dont know whether to call it dizzy or what. I have pressure behind my eyes when it happens. I can be doing nothing then all of sudden I feel like my eyes are wiggling all over the place and unstable. Then when that happens I get anxiety and feel real nervous. It does a lot know when I drive especially at night.  I cant talk to people long outside of home because I have all of this happen to me then.  I am scared to go back to work because I did a lot of holding onto my desk.
Somebody please help me with defining my problem..
Hi all,
I am in the same boat. I am 26/female with no other health issues, but has been consumed by headaches/dizziness.
Three years ago I was getting daily, one-sided headaches with no symptoms and after trying everything (massage therapy, chiropractor, physio therapy, allergy meds, anti-depressants, stronger painkillers) I was sent to a neurologist who ordered an MRI. Nothing came up so I was diagnosed with having muscular/stress related headaches. A year went by of suffering and than suddenly, they went away.I had a stressful year last year and had no headaches but the usual tension ones.

Now, its been a month and a half of the daily headaches plus a ton of symptoms-stabbing one sided head pain, burning sensations in my head, tingling, extreme pressure in head, burning down the back of my neck, nausea, feeling feverish without having a fever, extreme dizziness (mix of room spinning and wavy feeling, like I got off a boat) which lingers even with my eyes closed. I also feel like I am not in reality; like everything is foggy and dreamlike.
I went to my doctor who looked at my past diagnoses and told me I likely had some sort of bug mixed with a tension headache. He told me to take Tylenol. The feelings persisted and I ended up in the hospital for dehydration and they gave me migraine medications for the pain. The headaches and nausea were the persisting symptoms but than the constant dizziness became the main problem for me; I could not function. I went to see a nurse practitioner who was not sure what to tell me-she thought it could be an inner ear virus, could be persisting migraine episodes, could be vertigo. I had blood work done which ruled out thyroid issues, diabetes, etc. I saw a chiropractor for a month who assured me my back/neck was fine. I went to physio that ruled out the ear crystals causing vertigo. I took anti-congestion medication to help with the ear pressure; it did not. I usually take 6 extra strength Tylenol a day to take the edge off the headache but it does not work for anything else. Gravol for the nausea but it makes me drowsy.
When bad dizziness hits, I feel like I am having a panic attack. A voice in my head tells me I'm dying and my heart races, my face flushes and I feel sick. I have learned to calm myself down but it doesn't help the feeling my head is going to explode/I am going to fall over.
I want to see my neurologist again but they are reluctant to send you to specialists unless you have more severe symptoms, i.e. vision loss, motor loss, seizures,etc. I went to the eye doctor to rule that out too. No one treats it seriously, especially in my case when I had an MRI only 3 years ago but I cannot work, drive, etc.
Am going back to my doctor in a few days and will demand some sort of solution but I'm sure he's baffled. Sounds like alot of you suffer the same with no explanation. Perhaps its my inner year causing vertigo but I dont know.
Hi, I am 18. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I have been dizzy for 4 months almost 24/7. I have an mri scheduled for tomorrow and I am very scared about it and dont know what to do anymore
Hi, I am 18 years old. I can relate to most of your symptoms. I am so happy i am not alone. I feel this weird thing in my head. It feels like my brain is on a boat and like i can't deal with it anymore. It has been 4 months. I went to ear nose throat doctor who did eng test and said my ears are normal. I had eye test, blood tests for hormonal imbalance. Apparently my prolactin hormone is high and my gynecologist told me the minute i walked in I think we found the reason for your dizziness. I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow because apparently a tumor in the pituary gland causes prolactin to go high. You should get your hormones checked too. I want this to go away. I cant do anything anymore. I dont want to go to college or do anything i am so tired emotionally, physically, mentally.
Hello fellow sufferers.  Our condition has a name- "Chronic Subjective Dizziness"  I am not a medical professional, but I feel like I'm getting more knowledgeable having gone through serious bouts of debilitating dizziness 3 different times in my life. I'm relieved to report that I feel much better, and nearly dizzy free for now.

Reading everyone's struggles is very sad, but each sufferer seems to strike some sort of familiarity with the next person.  We all may describe it a little differently, but each one of us has come here in search of answers, and unintentionally become part of a team that none of us wants to be on.  I would at least like to summarize  to all of you what has seemed to work for me:  

-Clonazapam for anxiety.
-Prozac for depression.
-Changed jobs to reduce stress.
-Bought and read the book "Peace From Nervous Suffering" by Dr. Claire Weekes.  I highly recommend this book.
-Identified that a lack of sleep worsens my dizziness.
-Control or eliminate as much stress in my life as possible.
-A loving, caring wife who can't possibly imagine what I go through, but offers support in any way she can.  Find someone you can lean on.

Good luck to all of you.  I pray you will all find some relief soon.  You are not alone, we are all in this together.  I thought this was going to kill me several different times, but somehow I made it through.  Please don't ever give up.

I hunted for years for the answer to fix my husband’s dizziness.  I was determined to find the very best!  I'm happy to report I found him!  

Maybe you have weird things happening with your balance, blurry vision, exhaustion, headaches, foggy headed, ringing in the ears, certain noises make your head feel like it's being rung like tweety bird in a bell, your eyes feel like they're dancing, some hear crunching through their feet or hear their own eye balls scratching.  All kinds of weird stuff!  When your sinuses flare up your symptoms may be worse.  You lose your train of thought, you can't figure stuff out because your brain feels like it's swimming and you’re always exhausted.  You never feel “grounded”.  The list goes on.  Everyone's symptoms are the same but different.  Yes, my hubby has been there.  You feel like you’re crazy and you feel alone because no one can physically "see" what you're going through.  Some days it's not so bad, other days it takes everything you've got to make it down the hall without falling.  Please read the following post.  I want people, such as yourself, to know that you do have an option.  You don't have to live with it, not ever knowing what exactly the problem is.  You don't know me, but I wish I could somehow get the point across that I have found the doc that can fix you!  

Here’s my post: Let me start by saying, I'm not one to give false hopes.  I am a realist. I spent a great deal of time hunting for solutions while my husband suffered with worsening dizziness, exhaustion, foggy headedness, blurry vision, noise sensitivity, etc. over the past several years.

Online I would see so many people suffering with the same issues and no REAL solutions were ever posted, at least not what we were looking for.  It seemed that people just disappeared after posting their desperate cries for help.  So I swore to myself that WHEN I found a solution (not "IF"), that I would post to the world what that solution was.  Every person is different and I cannot say for sure your problem is the same as my husband's, but I have found the doctor who, no matter what the cause of dizziness, will get to the bottom of it!

His name is Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli (he’s a neurotologist(?))

The Ear and Balance Institute
1401 Ochsner Blvd.
Suite A
Covington, Louisiana 70433
985-809-1111 (phone) http://www.earandbalance.net/Contact.html

It is rare that a doctor really impresses me, but this one is sharp as they come!  You can tell for sure the lights are on and someone is home!  

There is a big financial negative here though, he doesn't take insurance.  You have to pay for your services up front, and it's not cheap.  If you have health insurance, you can try to get reimbursed for some of it, but you have to file your own paperwork.  People literally come from all over the world to see him, he's that good!  When I say not cheap, depending on your condition, you might have to take out a second mortgage or cash in some 401K or have a really high credit limit card or a bunch of small ones.  There are some conditions that “feel” severe that can actually be treated for just a few hundred dollars though.  You will have to discuss your particular issues with the doc.  

We were broke, unemployed and scared that our only wage earner in the house (remember, I’m blind) wasn’t going to be able to work anymore because of the debilitating dizziness.  Besides, we had health insurance and it seemed silly to pay out of pocket when we have insurance!  We’d already been to a bunch of so-called “dizzy specialist” that did take insurance and had a gazillion tests run and had almost given up all hope of ever finding a cure.  

So when they started talking about how much it would cost just to do the testing, we were nervous about forking out the money.  But we were desperate as hell and the staff was quite impressive.  Ms Val sold me on Dr. Gianoli and I sold him to hubby (wasn’t easy after all he’d already been through for nothing).  We took the leap of faith, broke out the credit cards to finally find out what on earth was causing my 45yr old husband, otherwise in perfect health, to be so damned dizzy all the time.  (it just started out of the blue a few years ago, he went to pee and had to hold the wall to catch himself, been downhill ever since).  2 full days of testing later and we were told at the end of the 2nd day exactly what it was.  That was Mon and Tues.  By Friday we were back for surgery to actually cure the problem! Come to find out, it was a skeletal issue that typically manifests itself after 40yrs of age or so.  Most folks never have symptoms from it, but a few “special” people have the misfortune of symptoms.  I think of it like a balloon with a weak spot in it that eventually wears too thin to hold in the balancing fluids anymore and it starts leaking from that one spot, throwing everything off.  Kind of like the bubble of a construction level, never being able to find “level” but the body keeps trying.  Then when the body is so busy trying to balance itself 24/7, it steals energy and thought process from daily activities, thus the brain fog and extreme exhaustion all the time (symptoms are gone since surgery).  This doctor was the pioneer in discovering the condition.

While I was in the waiting room, I ran into other people with the same types of problems.  Some from a couple hundred miles away, some from thousands of miles away.  We told each other our sob stories and have kept in touch since.  It was nice to know we weren’t alone in our problems.  One guy even had sudden panic attacks and hand tremors to go along with his dizziness! But to no surprise, the doctor knew what was causing that too!  Some folks were miserably nauseous all the time and some couldn’t lay down horizontally.  

So if you’ve found this post and you are fed up with chasing doctors without answers and maybe even given up all hope of ever finding a solution, maybe you’re ready to take that leap of faith too.  We were lucky enough to only be 1 ½ driving hours away from him, other folks fly in from all over the world to see him.  I imagine the determining factor in whether you pick up the phone and do it depends on how desperate you are.  If you’re just coming into this problem and want to try everything else first (been there, done that),  I would suggest saving his contact information for future reference.  

We were fortunate enough to have credit cards to get it done, but others may have to have fund raisers, ask for church participation, beg family, etc.  How badly do you want an answer and how badly do you want to be cured?  That’s your call.  I’m just here to tell you where the tools are to (most likely) get your everlasting dizziness fixed once and for all!  I’m a firm believer in “where there’s a will, there’s a way”.  We’ve been having to cut back on stuff and be very frugal as we flirt with bankruptcy from the credit card debt, but it wasn’t a question of whether it was worth it!  It was mandatory!  What good is living if the quality of it *****?  Right?  IMO you can’t put a price on that!

He had the surgery and 6 weeks later he was back at work.  After a few months, his dizziness is GONE! He’s clear headed, has energy again, driving with confidence and he’s back to my normal old pain in the butt husband!! LOL

So, you don’t know me from Adam.  I’m just some person on the net who says she found the doc who has the answers  I’ll say it one last time, if you’re over it, call him.  You won’t be sorry you did.  Val is his office mgr and she can send you literature and explain the process and prices so you can think on it and start planning how to get the money and time together to do it.  

My ONLY motivation for posting this is to help people who are suffering through the same misery my husband did for so long.  If it only helps one person, then the time it took to write this was well worth it.

God bless!
How did your MRI go?
I have been taking amitriptyline for two weeks as perscribed by my neurologist as he thought it was migraines. He reminded me that you don't need a headache to have a migraine; it all comes down to the blood vessels in your brain and your hormone levels. The first week I felt horribly tired, even after taking them at night. I have been upping the dosage and my headaches have been reduced. My dizziness also seems a bit better but I am not sure if that is just my brain better adjusting to the state. I thought I might have labyrinthitis since it can last a lot longer than a doctor tells you and my symptoms seemed close to it. Visual stimuli still make it worse (i.e. going to a mall). I have been trying at home vestibular therapy and just taking it easy.
im am a sufferer of chronic anxiety disorder and its driving me nuts it has been causing daily dizziness as well  and it feels like its getting worse whenever i go to the doctors they always tell me exactly what i expect that its just im my head. im in grade 12 my last year and this dizziness has been effecting everything i had to quit my job and now do yr 12 over 2 years. but even thought im reliving some stress in my life its not helping! i cant seem to find a doctor in Australia that can help. my dizziness started when i needed new glasses and once i got them it continued and now its just getting worse due to anxiety. the prescription is correct but i think im just getting used to them as i had my old ones for 5 years! but i keep thinking to myself that this is affecting my life and it is as i cant concentration in school and im not doing the training for cycling. is there anyone that can help mee!!!
Ani,  New glasses can cause a little dizziness at first, but it is the anxiety that keeps the dizziness coming back day after day.  Clonazapam has helped to control my anxiety, and currently my dizziness is non-existent.  I would hope a doctor that says it is "just in your head" will prescribe you medication that will give you some relief.  Three separate times I have had the worst dizziness a person could have, but I have managed to get through with the help of medication and counseling.  I pray the same will happen for you.  Good luck.  
Hello!
I've had (have them now too) exact same symptoms. I had them first in my teens and saw all possible doctors, had all the tests done, brain scan, blood tests, ECG..everything..One doctor even told me I was just too sensitive and need to grow thicker skin and not be such a cry baby...that said after I was depressed and suicidal after almost a year of constant dizziness and panic..I still managed to graduate from high school...but those months are like a nightmare memory for me now. The only doctor who basically saved me was a homeopath...he prescribed some of their sugar pills and in a week I was completely fine..I couldnt even believe it. Been 100% free from symptoms for 15 years
Now..many years later with no symptoms whatsoever it comes again after some stress...I have seen my GP, and seeing a homeopath next..I strongly believe that is the only thing that helps quick and gives your life back...then I just need to be more careful and manage my stress better
I just wish all the people who suffer from this to be strong and positive and support each other!
Guys, after just few days of that horror I saw my homeopath and she gave me Aconitum 200 a homeopathic remedy for anxiety. After 3 days and only 2 granules taken I am a whole new person :) it's amazing! I recommend you try homeopathy ..it wont harm but chances that it will help you are high! :)) I'm so happy now
I've been lightheaded for 39 years.  I get by okay, but it's always there.  It's NOT panic, it's not psychological.  I lost a good percentage of my proprioreception suddenly and had vertigo at 13 years old.  The vertigo episodes went away, but the lightheaded feeling never did. Doctors think I must have had a virus or something that damaged my inner ears.  Years and years I've tried to figure out why I feel this way, can't walk straight at night, and feel floaty and gross all the time.  Recently I've been reading about mercury sensitivity (allergies) and their connection to MANY of the symptoms I have.  I'm wondering how many of you dizzy folks have amalgam (silver/mercury) fillings in your teeth (?).  Is this a common link?  I know my first attack -- when my life changed forever -- was around the time of my first filling.  There is a blood test called MELISA test that checks for heavy metal sensitivity.  Check it out.  
I read a guy that had the same symptoms,it's sarcoidosis. It's very hard to diagnose. He had to do a 24 hr urine analysis,and other procedures. Ask your doctor to test for it next time.
www.telegraph.co.uk › Men › Active › Men's Health
Here is his story.
I am experiencing the same thing as the original poster - Lightwise.
I feel like I am unbalanced - but not like vertigo where everything is spinning. I feel like in my head something swaying, or if I move my head up or side to side I feel this slow motion and unbalanced on my legs. I mean I can walk straight, but the feeling is not the same. To put in an analogy it's like, It's like a see saw and I just want to level out in the middle to be switched on and balanced on both sides. I am not switched on 100%. I don't feel stabilized at all.
I am now experiencing anxiety now due to this. It's affected my daily life too. Doctors have put me on Cymbalta. I am going to visit a psychiatrist as well.
I didn't have any health issues prior to me feeling unbalanced/dizzy at the time. It just came on all of a sudden. I thought it would go away but it didn't. It's been nearly 3 weeks now and still same.

I've visited about 3 different doctors (including my primary one I always use).
I've had blood tests/ECG//CT brain scan/blood pressure and all came back fine. I also went to a Neurologist and all he did was some nerve testing, i.e follow his finger, testing my elbow and knee joints, walk in a straight line and really thinks it has nothing to do with neurology etc but wants me to go for an MRI in 2 weeks.
As good as that all sounds, there doesn't seem anything serious, I still want to know what is this feeling I have and some type of diagnosis so I can feel better.

It makes me feel so upset and depressed. Everyday I wake up, hoping, this will all go away.

If anyone can please tell me if they have gone through similar, or know it will go away, I just need some positivity.

Yes beestr, I have had experiences very similar to what you have, and I have had all the same tests, including an MRI and a CAT scan.

My, (maybe our) condition has a name- "Chronic Subjective Dizziness"  I am not a medical professional, but I feel like I'm getting more knowledgeable having gone through serious bouts of debilitating dizziness 3 different times in my life. I'm relieved to report that I feel much better, and nearly dizzy free for now.

-Clonazapam for anxiety.
-Prozac for depression.
-Changed jobs to reduce stress.

Good luck to you.  I pray you will find some relief soon.  You are not alone, we are all in this together.  I thought this was going to kill me several different times, but somehow I made it through.  It DOES go away.  Please don't ever give up.
Hi All,

Few years back i used to get a dizziness which use to stays for a day or 2 and i consulted a doctor and said it is due to Low BP ( Blood Pressure ). And advised to stay clam and take care of stress ( Pressure occurs due to work, family or lifestyle ). later it comes and goes and i kept ignoring.

For the past 4 months time dizziness has been increased and couldn't drive either walk.  It comes at any time ( morning, afternoon and late evening ) and it stays for nearly 3-4 hours,

After that general physician advised me to take Neck x-ray and found i had cervical spondylosis and further did entire blood checkup MRI Scan for both brain and Neck. No issue found apart from Cervical Spondylosis ( Neck ). General physician said when you bend your head down the nerve compress and that is the reason you are getting the dizziness and advised me to wear cervical collar and gave few medicine to strengthen the nerve.

To confirm i check orthopedic ( bone specialist ) and after seeing the reports and said there are rare chances to get dizziness due to Cervical Spondylosis and advised to consult neurologist doctor ( Specialist in never ). After seeing the report he said dizziness is caused due to lifestyle and stated asking when and under what circumstances dizziness occurs and advised me to contact physiotherapy. Felt everything was waste of time.

Eventually consulted homeopathic and after a brief discussion he said if any have Cervical Spondylosis they will not be able to bend there head down and feels lot of pain. however most of the people are prone to cold climate and advised to cover ear and always keep the body warm and avoid caffeine product, regular exercise to keep the body warm will change ( Brain requires more oxygen to function the entire system so keeping the body warm and regular exercise will total vanish the frequent dizziness. ( smoking and alcohol needs to be completely  stopped as it affect brain functions causes depression and anxiety more ).

Also homeopathi has a medicine for depression and anxiety, which has no side affects and when it completely in control later you will see the difference.

Janardhan

As you stated everything is fine and no caused found after taking testes like MRI, Blood test Etc. I would suggest try changing you lifestyle activities, eating habits, quit if you smoke / drink. regular exercise and yoga is a must for fast stress relieve.

Go for a complete blood checkup like Urine, stool, Cholesterol, LDVL level ( if there are any changes in the reading will get it know the problem ) If the potassium level is less there are possible changes for frequent giddiness ( Potassium level controls the never ).

If you are comfortable consult homeopathic or a family physician and explain and spend some time finding the root cause ( if there was any problem it would have shown in the MRI scan report ). Hence there is no problem internally, i would advise try change in food habits and lifestyle.

Regards
Janardhan  
Hi all,

Currently i am in medication with the homeopathic consultant finding it better regarding frequent dizziness and have an appointment this weekend.

i would recommend the same.

@ Lar Rr how are you feeling now ?

Regards
Janardhan
you sound just like me i thought i was the only one who felt dizzy all day I'm also off balance every body thinks I'm crazy i try going to work i waitress every time i go to the table i can't stand still with out shaking I've been on buspar for over two years and its been good..   all this started when I've had my period for 2 months straight  so went to doc and they took blood work and said I've have hashimotos dieseas  so they gave me thyroid pills thats when my anxiety came back all day i can't take this
hi - i saw your comment on this thread - I am 17 and have the exact same thing. dizzy every day- feeling constantly off-balance, swaying when sitting in a chair - and always pretty anxious. my doctor doesn't want to push my meds up at all - I am on 75mg of Zoloft and i started on 50 but the increase hasn't helped much. I don't know what to do and I am sick and tired of living like this. I am jealous of people who can do normal things like sit in the cafeteria on the bench and not feel like they are going to fall or faint every 6 seconds.
Hi, I also suffer from dizziness 24 hours a day since I was 18 and now I'm 33yrs old. I have seen over 40 doctor's and they all say you just suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. We don't see anything wrong with your inner ear imbalance. I explain to every doctor that have done every test that you can think off that I started getting anxiety and panic attacks a year after I my dizziness, so they just put me on Xanax, Ziprasidone, Divalproex, Risperdal and another " CRAZY " medication cause they basically told me in a nice way that I'm just CRAZY. REALLY! Also they decided to put me in a CRAZY home for 3 week's. Wow! These doctor's if they hear you tell them that you feel a certain way and there wrong they just give you whatever medication that has nothing to do with what you are feeling. Well I have gotten used to the 24 hours dizziness going on 16 years now. I just realize this ain't ever going away and I have to deal with it. I can't drive, I can't go to the store's, I can't be around people nor can't work. I have to be on this stupid disability checks for the rest of my life. I'll pray for everyone that they don't have to suffer the nightmare that I have and still suffering this dizziness condition that no doctor can't explain. God bless everyone.
My mom also has been suffering for over 6 years with these same symptoms.  She has overcome 2 forms of cancer within this process, but still has the dizziness.  She has been to specialist, every ENT doctor, and even the Mayo Clinic!  No cure!  I was reading through all the posts with some hope.  I will try some of your recommendations.

I know exactly what you are talking about.  I had a heavy head pressure feeling on top of my head, my whole face would hurt like I had a sinus infection and I would feel so dizzy.  I had an MRI and everything was ok and a sinus xray and that turned out ok.  They told me I had muscle tension headaches.  I think it was anxiety.  It took about 6 months to go away.  I would do balancing exercises to improve my balance. That eventually helped me.  You might have a combination of anxiety and muscle tension.  I thought I had a brain tumor.  When I finally resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be ok, I eventually got better.  I know exactly how you are feeling it is very scary but if you went to the doctor and had things checked out and it all turned out ok then try to relax as much as possible.  You will get better.  Take care.  
That is my exact symptoms... did you take anthing for dizziness?
I ******* hate anxiety dizziness and what i do to deal with is it is say, you F***ing anxiety your not going to get the better of me and i go about my day even though i feel like ****, i just accept it and go about my day with work and try my best to laugh, i have done so for over 2 months now and have been achieving a lot at work. the best thing to know is that we are not going to Die, its juts a chemical imbalance in the brain that can be fixed with sunlight, laughter, sex and fun well at least that's how i see it. Evryone we need to stay positive, as what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, also regular sleep and less going out late helps too. I may try some meds to see if that stops the dizziness my dizziness only came about after i got off 25mg Zoloft which confirms it is a chemical imbalance issue.
I am 29 years old and have been fainting since the age of 7 years old. It usually happens about once a year. Last week I fainted twice in one day. I vomited while unconscious and also lost control of my bowels and bladder.  And since then I have been dizzy/nauseous 24/7 for 8 days now. I have an upcoming appointment for a catscan and an EEG. Also a referral in to see a neurologist who im assuming will order an MRI. Blood all looks fine so far. Even sleeping with my eyes closed I am extremely dizzy. For years now, I have also gotten headaches about every other day. My appointments are not for 3 more weeks but I feel like I cannot live with this dizziness for that long.
hi i had a question i get dizzyness out of the blue somtimes or when im laying down to go to bed at night and ive gotten dizzy spells where it felt like i was going to faint but didnt its scary ive had this for over a year atleast i dont know what it is or its just anxiety i havent left my house in over 2 years and ever since then ive gotten weird stuff like the dizzy feeling for no reason and with anxiety and i also get heart palpitations but with anxiety and without sometimes im not sure if you can relate but any feed back would be nice.
You are giving me some hope here. I have been dealing with dizziness that started suddenly 1 month ago.
I went to my PCP, had full blood panel done. Went to ENT and was told sinuses and inner ears were fine, CT was fine. Blood work was fine.
My doctors telling me I was fine when I knew I wasn't caused extreme anxiety. My PCP gave me xanax and prozac for the anxiety.
My dizziness instantly went away after taking the xanax. I just figured it must have been stress causing the dizziness and have been patiently waiting for my prozac to kick in ( I have only been on it for barely 3 weeks and only 10mg, which my doctor increased to 20 mg yesterday) However, he said something that comforted me at the time, but now I wish he hadn't.
He said there are cases where xanex is used to treat a type of vertigo caused by inner ear issues.
Now I'm afraid the prozac will not make this dizziness go away. That I will have to continue to take the xanax, which I have read is extremely addictive.  
How did your dizziness start?
How long did it take to go away?
I know I should be talking to my doctor about this, but I feel like I am seeing so many doctors lately and the bills are adding up.
Get a Holliday, TRUST ME!!! I suffer with Anxiety too. I am better only when i am training, doing yoga or pilates. Whenever i am in holiday i never have the symptoms. Anxiety is a crazy felling. Hobby, happy company, busy time can change your life.
I have been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks suddenly since last January. People used to call this the 'post holiday blues'. I had my first panic attack, although I did not know it was that, and when I took my blood pressure, it was in the 170's over 80's! THAT sent me into a downward spiral! I am 61 years old, live alone in the country. I thought I must be dying. Since that time, and countless hours and money spent on general practioners telling me that I have hypertension, treating it with lisinopril (which has it's own side effects of light headedness, etc..); my CHIROPRACTOR tested me for adrenal fatigue. My adrenals are low functioning! I am taking whole food vitamins and adrenal support. I am gradually getting better. I had to made a trip to Florida to visit my elderly father, and the idea of travel during all of this was petrifying! Renting a car, driving in waco florida traffic, etc., had me so worried. (I am a seasoned traveler.) One day my daughter gave me an old 1990's meditation cd. It was a miracle! I was able to relax my mind, once I totally relaxed my body; it took an hour, but I finally found a way to control this! Deep breathing, is the key that helps to regulate the anxiety. I also stopped drinking caffeine, no soda, low salt, lost 15 pounds (due to going on the Mediterranean diet.) physicians are mediums for pharma's, and will prescribe away, but natural healing exercises and meditation, improvement in diet is best (this means NO junk food, boxed, artifical sweeteners, refined suger, canned, etc.) whole rich foods based on vegetables, fruits, whole grain, fish. Change your diet folks, and see what happens. Of course I realize that some may have serious medical issues. But a lot of us are suffering from the stress of our environment; too much electronics, not enough spirituality, not enough socializing in person, and lousy diets. I saw someone with terrible health issues and complaints continue to guzzle on a Big Gulp, and it looked so obvious to me what is going on in our world. Stress (good or bad) = low oxygen to extremities - hands, feets and OUR BRAINS! This results (or can) in lightheadedness. Do the MD's tell you that? My therapist reminded me of the effects of stress. It is stress! Take walks, go to the library, a movie, visit a friend, volunteer. Stop drinking caffeinated drinks! I hope that this helps someone out there.
this is nurolyme dieses.  solution 60000iu vitamin d maganasium ivermectin and iv rocephin
I've struggled with this for 4 years. It's the worst. It's just your anxiety getting the best of you. I understand what you mean when you say the floor doesn't feel solid. It feels like you just stepped on a pillow or something. & for me its like the floor becomes level with my face for a second sometimes when it's really bad and I feel like I have to catch myself. Mine always gets worse in grocery stores for some reason. I hate walking down long aisles.  It's all just due to anxiety. Your whole body goes out of whack. The list for anxiety symptoms is ridiculously long. It's nothing to worry about as far as life threatening. It's just scary and annoying.
Ive been suffering from this for a week..its 24x7, i want my life back..any old commenters? did u all find the solutions??
I'm going on six months of rocking on a boat type dizziness, feeling off balance like I am going to fall down and also lightheadedness. I am making an appt. with a psychologist since I have had a clear brain MRI two months ago, a CT scan, lots of blood tests, VNG/ENG/VEMP testing and hearing testing.  I hope you are feeling better. It stinks having this dizziness and I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
Hey everyone! I'm 14, and have been suffering from anxiety disorder for a month now. My anxiety attacks kind of faded away. But lately I've been having dizziness 24/7, it never goes away. I've tooken my anxiety meds and still no improvement. Can someone tell me what they think is wrong?