Anxiety Community
.25 mg Xanax and 6 beers

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

.25 mg Xanax and 6 beers

I drank 6 beers tonight and just took .25 mg Xanax.  Is that dangerous?  I was hoping it would help me sleep.  I just got the prescription so I haven't tried that before.
And how old are YOU??? go to the ER NOW!!!!!

No not really, but I hope I  did scared you, .25mg is a small dose, xanax is for Panic Attacks, if you get panic attacks you should not be drinking, here comes the famous line.
"drinking may help you in the short term with your PAnic", BUT IT WILL , YES WILL MAKE IT WORSE IN THE LONG RUN"~~.

I would suggest you not drink anymore until you get your illness under control. also read the label on xanax and alcohol!! iF You feel you can not stop drinking during this time, try AA or start accepting your Panic attacks WILL get worse.

If I sound short, its because I care, even though I do not know you, but remember we don't drink and drive and we don't drink and take medication. same results. a train
You asked if drinking 6 beers, then taking Xanax was dangerous.........are you serious? Or merely stupid?

REALLY bad idea, dude. If you can't lay off the booze, flush the meds. And I AM serious.
Does it said on the bottle of Xanax to avoid Alcohol ?
I think it does...
Alcohol is not very good with anxiety and also with Xanax...
10356, and remar commented on dominosarah's status
14 mins ago
dominosarah Happy Birthday BigA!! Love... Comment
dominosarah commented on spider6's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms