ANXIETY ? LET'S MAKE A LIST OF SYMPTOMS AND TESTS TAKEN TO HELP EVERYONE.
Reading everyone's concerns on this message board (along with my concerns) I thought it might be a good experiment(and a helpful reference guide for everyone) to list ALL the symptoms they have had and ALL the tests that have come back normal and ALL the specialists they have seen that have concluded that it was all anxiety. If you can put it in a LIST FORM with no back story so it is easy to reference that would be great. The idea here is that we can help eachother by revealing the range of symptoms that anxiety can produce ... this might ease all of our minds and help us get back to the life we were intended to live ... HAPPY and HEALTHY : )
Here is my list:

SYMPTOMS:
FATIGUE
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
FOGGY HEAD, CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS
FREQUENT URINATION
PINS AND NEEDLES FEELING
IMBALANCE WHILE WALKING
HEAVY HEAD
PAIN BEHIND THE EYES
COLD TOES/COLD FINGERS
PALPITATIONS
SOME SHAKINESS/CLUMSINESS
FLOATERS IN VISION

TESTS TAKEN THAT CAME BACK NORMAL:
ECHOCARDIOGRAM
EKG
BRAIN MRI
EYE EXAM
EAR EXAM
EMERGENCY ROOM EKG
4 BLOOD TESTS
STANDARD PHYSICAL

DOCTORS/SPECIALISTS I'VE SEEN WHO SAY IT'S ALL ANXIETY RELATED:
MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR
NEUROLOGIST
NUTRITIONIST
THERAPIST
CARDIOLOGIST
EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR
PSYCHIATRIST (FRIEND)

Oh my, I am so glad I came across all your posts. I am going crazy here and don't know what to do anymore. Just like you guys I have had a ton of tests done and nothings is suposeddly wrong with me but I don't feel like myself. I will go ahead and list my symptoms and all the tests that came back normal. Maybe we all can get through this. Anxiety has literally ruined my life. I have become the biggest hypochondriac and I'm aware of every little things that happens inside and outside of my body. I check my body for the tiniest spots and can feel my pulse where most people don't even know it exists. Ok, the foloowing are my symptoms that come and go, not when I have an anxiety attack but just pretty much come and go as they please.
Little about me: I'm 30 years old, female, fairly active, exercise 3-5x a week, 5.6" tall and weigh 126lbs. I'm not over weight, no issues with high blood pressure (BP is more on the low side). My issues started 2 years ago when I had my daughter and somehow convinced myself that I have cancer. The fear of dying and leaving my newborn baby behind kept me up at night. i was afraid of sleeping or being alone. When all test came back negative, I moved on to other symptoms and started diagnosing myself from there on. :(
I'm not asking for help or medical advice, just feels so good to share this with someone who has the same issues and understands. I'm so embarrassed to tell my friends and family what I'm going through. Thank you all for posting and sharing!!!

SYMPTOMS::
Palpitations
pins and needles
cold feet
muscle spasms
jaw tightness
burning sensations
dry skin
IBS
Shaking (not as much anymore)
foggy head
feeling of pressure on top and sides of head
fatigue
upper stomach sore to the touch and feeling of indigestion

TESTS (all came back normal)
Chest X-ray
EKG
TSH Test (thyroid)
Colonoscopy
All possible blood tests
Eye exam
abdominal ultrasound

DOCTORS:
My PCP (changed 3 Dr's already because they are not finidng anything wrong with me)

I;m sure I didn't include all my symptoms on this list and maybe forgot some tests as well. The list is really endless. I just feel like this is no longer my body or mind. I feel like I'm falling apart.
Morning...
My symptoms:

Headaches

Nausea / dizziness

Imbalance (walking unsteady)

Eyes feeling strained

Thoughts of dying (brain tumor)

Emotions out of control (breaking down in tears)

Paranoia

Aches in back (especially lower back)

Very sore / stiff neck & shoulders

Fizzing/crackling sounds in neck/skull base

Jittery/Shakiness

Feeling like I was struggling to speak properly (mouth not moving correctly)

Constant adrenalin (fight or flight state)
There's probably more I've missed out...

TESTS
Visited GP about 7 times

Opticians (eyes tested): Fine

1st A&E visit
Had cognitive/reflex/eye tests: Fine
Blood pressure check: Very high (more than likely due to the constant adrenalin coursing through my body, and never had high bp before!)
ECG: Fine

Nurse (at GP clinic)
Blood pressure check: very high (placed on 24hr bp monitor, and was still dangerously high 24hrs later)

2nd A&E visit
Had cognitive tests/reflex/eye tests: Fine
Had A&E consultant check me over and perform some more brain issue related tests (repeated the cognitive/reflex/eye checks): Fine
Blood pressure: High
Blood tests: Fine

Visited GP again
Had more standard cognitive/reflex/eye/balance/ear tests: Fine

CT scan (non contrast) of skull/brain: Fine

GP visit
First suggestion by GP/med staff that anxiety could be the cause. Placed on Citalopram (and diazepam for first few weeks). Been on cit for 3mths.

Subsequently bp has lowered, and is more or less normal again.
Still feel jittery and have slight shakes, and muscle spasms/twitches (99% when relaxing/going to sleep/asleep).
Still have the fizzing noise in neck (99% of the time when lying down...not noticeable when stood/walking/sitting up). Still have stiff neck and shoulder issues.

Anxiety...ain't it great? Not!

Told you I'd forget something:

Symptoms:
Weak feeling down left hand side, especially arms and right leg (felt my grip was weaker than normal)

Racing heartbeat / palpitations
A NEW THREAD HAD BEEN STARTED IN JANUARY 2012.

Look under alex74alex "list of symptoms and tests" .  
I have tightness in my chest,dizzyness,rapid heart rate Nd back pain smh Ive been to the er countless times,my primary doc,sports medicine  and a heart doc everybody seems to think im nuts,i have an appt with a neroligist... Wish me luck
Symptoms:
Chest pain Sharp pains
Tight chest
Head pressure
Heavy head
almost constant off balance
Hypocrondria
Pins an needles in head occasionally
Feeling like I can't get a full good breath in

Tests:
Ekg
24 hour holter monitor
Checked arteries in neck leading to brain
Blood tests
Er visit

None said it was anxiety relayed til I said I always feel nervous, they thought its nothing  and that I'm healthy, I sure don't feel healthy. Docs said chest pains that just come from living is what I have. But this anxiety is driving me nuts already. Today I freaked out and thought i was having a reaction to the booster shot vaccine amend started panicing. Wtf!

Symptoms:
Chest pain Sharp pains
Tight chest
Head pressure
Heavy head
almost constant off balance
Hypocrondria
Pins an needles in head occasionally

Tests:
Ekg
24 hour holter monitor
Blood tests
Er visit

Symptoms:
Short of breath
Weakness in arms and legs
Numbness in fingers & toes
Brain fog
Visual disturbances
Ibs
Nausea
Can't swallow\choking sensation
Shaking
Jaw tight
Sensitive to light
Palpitations
Depersonalization
Dizzy\imbalance
Irritability
Extreme fatigue

Diagnosis complicated by thyroid disease\no thyroid gland\overlapping symptoms Have had (over last ten years)
Ekg
Eeg
2 Brain MRI
Blood tests
Ear tests
Hysterectomy
Stress test
Doctors don't know If some symptoms are thyroid related - but consensus is mostly anxiety

Now have swelling behind right optic nerve with no other finding - losing vision in right eye - stress\anxiety is serious-
foggy brain
blurry right eye
poor concentration
sometimes weak left arm
weird feelings in tummy
sometimes off balance walking
feeling detached as if everything is like a dream
fatigue
dark line under eyes
could not sleep for two months or more

previously diagnosed with fatty liver (SGPT - 80). after taking essentiale P went down to 46 - normal value is forty but i still have the aforementioned episodes. was prescribed anxiolitic.
Symptoms
Ibs heart palpitation, fluttering and feeling like heart gonna beat out of chest
Difficulties sleeping
Insomnia
Light headedness
Difficulty focusing
Arm, back and random body pain associated with random twitching..
Ringing in ears
Irritability
And much more
Doctors say its anxiety depression stress and panic, but it comes randomly i can be calm relaxing... Helppp

Tests
Holter monitor
Ekg
Cardiogram
Blood work
Urine samples

Looked at by
Doctors
Cardiologist and emerge:(
Nothing seems to help
list:
Palpitations
ear ringing
eye floaters
foggy mind
poor concentration
memory problems
hypotension/hypertension
panic
hyperactivity
fatigue
skipped heart beats
dizzy
shaking
acid reflux

etc.
Ears ringing
feelings of unreality, derealization
panic
feeling i am going crazy
fear of having a nervous breakdown
fear of ending up in an institution
feeling like there is nowhere to run or hide
insomnia
trouble staying a sleep
restlessness
fear of everything and anything
sweating
dry mouthest
racing heart
The list goes on

Tests
Stress Test
therapy
paxil
xanax at bed time or as needed (I dont like taking meds)

Anxiety is alot of fun. Thank God these episodes only last for about a month and hit every few yesrs or so.
hi.yes the feeling of pain or movement or pop in head is aniexty.
I wish these posts weren't 6 old, bc I am having so much trouble w all that I've been going through. To set the tone, I am 21, female, 5' 2'', 120 lbs.

Symptoms:
Chest pain, chest pressure, shortness of breath doing small things, pain & numbness & tingling in arms, pain in my back, shoulders, neck & jaw, recently pain in my ankles & feet, also I have a slow resting heart beat (55 - 65 beats per minute), and have been experiencing palpitations.

Tests done:
ER visits (2) EKG, ECG, X-Ray of chest, CT scan, all done twice within a month & a half of each other. had the standard heart attack blood work done, everything was fine, but D-dimer was high both times so they did the cat scan to check for pulmonary embolism. None.
1st visit to ER left w them telling me I had slight inflammation in my chest & to take aleve.
2nd visit to ER they told me I had anxiety n gave me xanax.
My primary doctor did blood work checking my thyroid, an ANA myalgia test, & an ESR test. Which I'm waiting for the results.

I'm frustrated & annoyed. I'm in constant pain every day. I have pain down my arms into my wrists & hands, I have pain in my jaw, pain in my neck. & this pressure in my chest will not get any better but bc my white blood cell count was ok its not an infection. I just want some relief. Mental & physical relief. They are all symptoms of female heart attack, but everyone says my heart is fine. Someone help please.
Many of your symptoms sound like lyme disease. If you do a little research on it you will find there is no acurate testing. The only tests they do have are a joke. But lyme attacks your whole body and you can have it for years before symptoms can start. It can also pass the blood brain barrier causing not just physical symptoms but mental also. Symptoms like, depression, anxiety,  brain fog, loss of short term memory, facial numbness, twitching and pain in or behind the eyes, also headaches. The most common symptoms from my research are, pain in the neck, back, and head. Joint discomfort and an extreme fatigue. Tingling and numbness throughout the body. A mild fever at times and low temps with cold hands and feet at others. There are neuro symptoms to. Please research lyme. Dont go by the joke of tests they have available. Check out your symptoms. No one should be told its all in thier head. Because who would want to be sick. Best of luck to all.
I've been reading these posts and so so so can relate to all of them. Im 45 and my GAD hit me at 23. Back then, Doc's didnt know what anxiety was and said it was from the heat and drink lots of water. Finally a psychiatrist who knew what was gonig on because he had it , was able to help me. Once i knew i wasnt going to die and i was as healthy as an OX, i beat it for up until this last two years.

Definately for me STRESS brought it back and usually an occasional ativan taken as needed would help but my body went through a lot this last year along with mostly " my mind" > Basically what happened in older terms my nerves broke down. nervous breakdown. i was always able to handle it all , especially being type A but the combination of taking a year off from working out, being a caretaker daily for a girlfriend, taking care of parents and running two of my companies, finally came to a head the last month or so.

I know my body TOOOO well. I MISS the "doctors from the past" . I miss their LISTENING " and "bed-side-manner". Now, you walk in and they dont even put the scope on your chest, look at your throat , check your ears.

My symptoms are very very similiar to all of yours with the bad sleep now (which is critical) but.... but.... i havent seen in the posts a couple of things not mentioned. For those of you listing IBS and a couple other specific symptoms. May i ask, DId you notice as your anxiety got worse or when you are having issues do you sneeze, have allergies ? Turn a little red or if anything maybe itch but really pay attention.?? What were you doing, eating etc

Let me know. Ive studied deep into this and there are a couple key things that doctors dont do and what i noticed in this thread , none of them gave you 3 specific blood tests. First, allergy testing, not just a pollen, mold , but FOOD allergies. IF you need the correct CODES for the test i will post them. What has happened ot me , when my nerves finally crashed, i all of a sudden became allergic to many many things i wasnt before. Now, it has gotten better but i went from being able to have a drink or two of alcohol ( i dont drink much at all) to barely being able to have a couple sips of wine (sulfites) milk products started to bother me and the list goes on. In short, my IMMUNE SYSTEM said , " ive had enough" and has taken a break from taking care of me. Next test, MINERAL/VITAMIN deficiency TEST. SO many people, women espcially i had them ask for this test were deficient in , and this is the big one, Vitamin D3. Next , Iron, Magnesium (critical for anxiety people) .. ANother surprising one was b complex they found along with folate.

Now, how many have been tested for Food Allergies, along with dust pollen mold and vitamin deficiencies? Well, all of those relate to the ADRENALS which run a TON of hormones and reactions , as we know, in the body. Adrenal Fatigue has been the culprit for many people. But, doctors brush it off, give you a single cortisol test and say you're ok when you actually need the 24hr cortisol test. Many wont even recognize it . My naturalist took one look at my eyes , the light bags and said, " vitamin A and your adrenals are fatigued"

The other very important "hidden" culprit because your test one day can show normal and next show nothing is Thyroid. Just a plane TSH is nothing. You need the complete tests. C reactive protein tests are totally overlooked. That is basically "inflamation " in your system. It also can be up and down but if you dont have issues, it should be below 5 technically. What im getting to is i helped two people find out through testing that one had adrenal fatigue and the other, ready for this, Hashimotos syndrome. Basically her immnune system was eating her thyroid (inflamation) hence , why the CRProtein test was at 15 for her and the doctor just dismissed it.

We are in a world now where the food isnt as clean, hormones are pumped into the food, hydro corn crap, msg, additives, fillers and sugar galore which is the worst feeds all disease and our anxiety...Food was much cleaner 10 to 15 years ago. Its taxing our bodies and were asking our bodies/immune system to protect us in times where stress is at an all time high, the enviroment is more toxic, work is toxic.... notice you usually dont get your anxiety, usually dont get your anxiety at work , or talking to friends because you are distracted, it happens when your mind has slowed down, you're thinking, its late at night its quiet and your mind is calm.You can say that you werent thinking of anything but the SUBCONSCIOUS is so strong. THe mind is a powerful thing, it can heal and it can hurt you.

I could write more with what helped me, for now im getting some specific test because my breakdown has thrown my system off and though its getting a little better, the allergy situation, my bowles, bloating, little blurry etc and the other symptoms you talk about i have also, I dont get chest pain, i get the racing heart with some palps but make sure you are taking enough magnesium/calcium and a solid "plant" based multivitamin. Not no centrum .. I have a couple pills or vitamins you could take and that would cover you for what you dont take in your diet.

Sorry for being so long winded, i didnt touch on half of what i need to , in order to help you if i can.

JP

I decided this time i was having every test i could fathom for i knew more about the condition then the doctor.
Sound just like me!
Hi my name's Katie, I'm 23 and i have suffered from GAD for 1year, due to have an ectopic pregnancy.

I want to a sure you that you will be ok they are thousands of us on here that have exactly the same symptoms but we are all so scared, we do not believe what the Dr's tell us as we believe we are going to die from a heart attack, blood clot etc, however this is in our mind. Our mind is a seriously powerful organ. No matter how many tests i have had done there seems to be something else wrong that i need a dr to confirm that actually there is nothing wrong until they have told me this i will be severly anxious have panic attacks etc, i have become reliable on a dr to tel me look katie your fine you are not going to die!

Symptoms

Dizziness
blurred vision
skipped heart beats (palpatations)
feeling of tightness in chest
chest pain
Pins and needles
fuzzy head
headaches
muscle strain

Please  reply if you need help, i think me talking to other people that have anxiety is helping me.

I am 19 years old . I've been having panic attacks since November . I've never felt anything like this before. It's seriously ruining my life . Everyday I think that I'm going to die over something . And that I'm gonna have a heart attack . My chest twitches all the time. I have pain in my chest and i get naseau my hands are sweaty My feet go completely numb and my arms go nuts with pain. I get horrible headaches and I shake a lot . And on top of That i can hardly ever sleep I've been to the hospital 4 times and they all said they same thing . That I have anxiety . I dont feel like myself anymore I haven't for a Long time . I just want to be me again and make it go away but it's easier said then done apparently . I thought I was the only one that had this because everyone I talk to has no idea how horrible this is . They think its not a big deal but it's overcoming me . Im just praying for help .
My name is Katie and my boyfriend Deshawn is constantly having these feelings that all appear to be anxiety related, yet we are spending alot of time back and forth, to and from Emergency rooms due to these symptoms. He is convinced that he is having a heart attack because he says that his chest feels heavy (like and elephant foot is on it), his face, hands are tingly, his heart rate is increased...etc. I try to assure him that these are all typical symptoms of panic attacks, and he gets frustrated with me as if I am trying to downplay his feelings or that I am insinuating he is making this up. If a doctor even mentions any type of abnormality to his tests, he runs with it as if he is in the worst health condition possible and at risk to becoming a heart attack victim at any moment. I wish that there were some way I could calm him and reason with him without sounding like I dont care or that Im not concerned with his well being. Any suggestions??
tightness in throat
difficulty breathing
palpitations
trembling legs
feeling like things are unreal
regular panic attacks
loss of appetite
weight loss
avoidance
hatred of loud noises and busy places
fear of public transport
no energy
very irritable and snappy
feeling like going to go mad
strange sensation in ears
shaky hands
nervy butterfly tummy
feeling as though bowel will empty
sleep problems
fear and dread feelings
constant worry
negative and persistant thoughts
guilt
agorophobia

no tests done
referred to cpn and put on medication
moved house and referred to cpn
to date had 3 psychologists
tried hypnotherapy but was too anxious to go under
saw a councellor for 10 weeks
at present under care of a psychologist
I have the exact same thing happen and when you said brushing your teeth it hit the nail on the head for me. It's happened then or even while sitting with a clear head and just having a relaxing day. Crazy!!
Go to a different doctor. There are heart things that can be wrong with young people too!
I'm a 20 yo female (got my first grey hair this year, bf said probably related to stress) and I've been experiencing these problems, feeling that over time I have gone entirely insane. I moved for an ex (about a year ago) that was an alcoholic, cheated on me through-out the entire relationship and did meth (I ended up getting MRSA with a 5x5 inch abcess on my stomach and was in hospital for 6 days). I tried meth twice while with him but haven't touched it since (Could that be related to anything?). But since I've returned home, I've had extremely angry outbursts, leading to the police being called, etc. I've always been a little angry, little ADD, a little depressed but now I can't even focus on day to day life, it effects my sleep nightly. I've since found a great, kind, loving bf but I don't know if this anxiety could have been triggered by the things that happened with my ex? I don't want these irrational feelings/outbursts to ruin my current relationship. I'm scared and don't have any insurance, so unsure of what to do.
Symptoms:
Feel spaced out almost all the time
Shortness of breath
Heart pounding
Dizziness
Headaches like pressure behind eyes almost all the time
Feel like I'm literally going insane
Violent outbursts followed by extreme self-loathing/crying, sorry for what I've done but don't know how to stop it
Stomach cramps every day
Nausea almost every day
Feeling shaky, like need to sit down or I'll pass out
Loss of self-control
Insomnia
Annoyed at EVERY little thing that doesn't suit me (This scares me because this is an unrealisitc way to be)
Sometimes feel like I'm trapped, in my own world/bubble, looking at the rest of the world
Unconcerned with other's problems but not wanting to be that way
Depression/Feelings of wanting to die without any actual suicidal attempts (Except one last year while with ex)
Dry mouth (Unrelated, I'm assuming but I may assume too much?)
Chest pain
Bloating/stomach problems in general
Unable to concentrate, racing thoughts causing insomnia
Hot flashes
Unusually cold at times
Tingling sensation
Keep turning over at night, can't get comfortable

Tests Done That Return Normal:
EKG (2)
Blood tests

No one has officially given the diagnosis of anxiety but my mum has panic attacks sometimes and is on Xanax. I've thought some these symptoms were unrelated until now. I need help but don't know how to go about getting it.

Short will explain 2 different panic attacks first both while driving

Shortness of breath
Middle chest discomfort
Tightness in throat as if it was closing in
Dizziness
Body shakes
Feeling as if I was going to pass out and die
Ambulance ECG normal
All obs normal
Had to drive the 300 miles home after being told a panic attack

2nd attack
Pain in left side of neck
Headache
Breathlessness
All for a few hours before
Sudden left sided headache
Confusion
Pulsing head
No palpitations
But then the scariest ever experience of an exhausted heart as if I'd ran a marathon ... I was sat down driving
Ambulance checked all obs and normal
Diagnosed panic attack

Since then having constant anxiety attacks
Heart thuds
Heart palpations
Heart flutters
Pain in chest
Flash feeling in chest lasting seconds
Shortness of breath
Exhausted
Dizziness
No appetite
Pressure headaches
Roller coaster stomach feeling
Body sweats
Scared to leave he house
No concentration

Prior to these latest attacks I had a pain for a week inbetween my shoulder blades in my back

Tests 9 years ago
ECG x 2 normal
Stress ECG x1 normal
24 hr tape test normal
cT Scan normal

Within the last 2 months
ECG x 2 fast but normal
Chest X-ray awaiting results
Stress treadmill ECG - showed signs of ST depression 0.5 and T inversion  in recovery

Prescribed beta blockers and aspirin
24 hr holtar ECG in 2 weeks
Cath angiogram in 6 weeks

Worried sick and anxiety off the scale
Dizzy
Short of breath
Foggy head
Numbness
chest pain
Fear of blood clots

2 chest mris,
5 chest x rays
Ultra sound in both legs
Endless blood work

Doctors
Primary doctor
5 differrnt ER Drs
paitient first Drs

No matter what I just have trouble shaking this,I just constantly check my legs and calfs,my family gets annoyed when I ask them to look at something
I've been Very shaky lately especially in my hands. Headaches at base of skull in the back of head at top of neck. And Very jerky especially when trying to get comfortable or relaxing. Can anyone relate to this?

Brain MRI and bloodtests came back fine
Please help me I don't know what is going on! As soon as I fall asleep at night I wake up after having pulpitations so I rush to the bathroom to drink water then only my hert rate will calm down. I also experience it hard to breathe during the day or actually permanently. I also whent for 5 blood test and ecg and the results was normal. Is this anxiety attacks or is there something else wrong and what medication can fix this problem, please share your comment I realy need help
I could be you and I don't know what to do.
I've been dealing with anxiety off and on for over 10 years.  It almost seems like I have periods of remission, where I will have no anxiety for years.  I haven't dealt with anxiety in over 2 years until recently.  I went to the Dr complaining of frequent headaches and left arm/shoulder pain.  Next thing I know my Dr is sending me for a brain MRI because she thinks I have an aneurysm.  She also did an EKG which showed T wave inversions so that freaked me out.

Any ways here is a list of my most recent symptoms:

Left jaw pain
Left shoulder pain
Left arm pain
Fullness in ears
Toothache
Mild chest discomfort

Symptoms of my panic attack I had 2 nights ago:

Both arms felt heavy
Dizziness
Heart rate was 160 bpm
Felt like I was going to die
Very anxious

Tests I've had done recently:

EKG: showed T inversion on leads V1 and V2 which I was told is normal
Echocardiogram: normal
MRI of the brain w and w/o contrast: normal
Stress Echocardiogram scheduled for June 28th

Doctors I have seen:

PCP
Cardiologist (going to a new one in the morning)

**I'm very scared because all of my symptoms point to heart problems.  My symptoms have been going on for almost a month now and the come and go.  I can go a few days without symptoms and then bam! Have them for a few days.  They come and go throughout the day and when I wake up in the morning is when I feel the best.  It's almost like if I don't think about it then I feel fine.  Hopefully my new cardiologist can give me some answer's tomorrow.

Have any of u been tested for acid reflux or do u have it? I had a lot of these symptoms n found out I have verde n it was causing most if my problems. Tried many Ned's n finally dexilant worked. I went to the emergency room 3 times thinking I was having a heart attack. If you would email n let me know. kristydye2367_9***@****
I have had -

Headache
Pain behind tin eye
Nausea
Muscle ache
Loss of appetite
Loose stool once
Memory problem
canker sores
And fever / hot flushes

does high anxiety can cause fever ?
Hello. I have been having the same things going on since Nov.2012. It is so bad that it has been pretty much controlling my life. It's horrible and no doctors know what it is and just say anxiety. If you have found out anything,please let me know. Thank you.
I have been having anxiety attack for longer then I can remember. Iam ADHD(diagnosed at age 5)...about 4 yrs ago I was perscribed antidepressents (none worked or helped) and Xanax 1mg 3x a day...recently I have had migrains and tingling feelings all over and constant chills that shoot through my body even when I'm hot. I'm in the process of schedualing a doc apt...but have no insurance so paying cash...I also recently went to ER bc I was having a panic attack my coworker said I was losing color and had a fever...ER treated me for migrain only though my blood in the iv was "black and too dark" yet they did no tests at all! I have now been experiencing constant tingling numbness chills and migrains going on 4/5 months...can all this seriously be related simply to my anxiety disorder?...I feel like its something more and plan to ask my doctor about cat scan and mri but again I pay cash...
Shortness to breath
Nervous
Hand and foot cold and sweaty feels like im dying.
do any of you have poliopia or diplopia at lights in the night?
I can completely relate to you on all your symptoms, I am going through all of these at different times during the day, it a relief to know I am not alone .
Problems started 2 1/2 weeks after gallbladder removal (January 2014).   I have this constant suffocation feeling everyday that seems to calm down when I go to sleep at night.  My head feels like it's in a fog (at times), sometimes feel I'm breathing in very cold air which results in a soreness feeling in the throat. Sometimes I get tightness in the upper abdomen, tightness in the sternum.   The breathing issue is the biggest thing.  I'm 55 years old and never had a problem with anxiety until after the surgery.  Pulmonologist's testing shows everything is normal, Echocardiogram shows no heart or artery problems.  My doctor is having me see a cardiologist for further consultation and probably more testing...just to be sure.  I suspect she thinks I got hit with a major anxiety attack, I believe the pulmonologist thinks the same thing.  I'm seeing a counsellor early May.
Diagnosed:
Diabetes type 2
Anxiety/panic disorder (I don’t believe that!)
Depression (only at times).
IBS
H. Pylori
G.E.R.D./acid reflux
Hypertension
2 blocked arteries (50 – 60% blocked. down from 2 yrs ago of 4 @ 70 – 90%)

Symptoms:
nausea
chest pain
shortness of breath
Hypertension  running from 160/90 – 225/125(highest) averaging 180/97
ACHES IN BACK/CHEST/SHOULDER (LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE)

Tests:
Chest X-ray (15)
ER visit (15, blood workup,
Echocardiogram(3)
CT-Angiogram
STRESS ECHOCARDIOGRAM
Nuclear Stress Test  
Abdominal Ultrasound
Endoscopy
Colonoscopy
Lung function tests

Doctors:
Endocrinologist
Cardiologist
Psychiatrist
Gastroenterologist

Symptoms:

PVC'S
Chest and Stomach Vibrations
Left Arm Pain from armpit to under elbow
Pounding in right ear
Heart Rate irregularity
Off Balance/Dizzy
Extreme Anxiety
Bloat
Neck and Back Pain
Nost Twitch
Head Pressure
Chest Wall Soreness to touch
Hard to inhale sometimes

Tests

Ekgs fine just pvcs
Blood work fine but vit d defiency
Cholesterol good

If anyone can give me some advice. My symptoms are
lightheaded
Chest pain
My heart beat pauses
left arm humerus nerve pain on shoulder and elbow
shortness of breathe
burning sensatIon like a heartburns
Muscles twitch a lot
closterfobia
those are all my symptoms and I've never had them before. My body started to react like this after i started to smoke weed. At first i thought  it was heart problems (heart attack) then i went to the er and all my tests came out good (blood, xray, and ekg) and they told me to go to the cardiologist and my heart was fine. all the symptoms went way for a about 2 wen weeks and came back again 1 week and a half ago out of the blue and its really been interfering with my relationship and social life.

im dying i need help. i feel like my left arm isnt mine, one eye is blurry, my arm is numbe and i have a headache and am having trouble spelling
Test Done...
CT-Angiogram
Stress Test
Nuclear Stress Test
Blood Test
2d Echo
ECG
and all of them is negative....

Regular Phycians
Cardiologist
EENT  
Neurologist
ER Doctors

My Symptoms
nausea
stomach pain
nervousness
shakes
cold chills
weakness
muscle pain
neck pain
constant fear of dying of a terminal disease
feelings of doom
palpations
headachs
numbness

Symptoms:

Skipped heart beats for hours, and hours, and hours (every third or fourth beat)
Dizziness/detached feeling
Vision 'strangeness'
Feel like I can't breathe properly
Swallowing difficulties
Left side weakness
Pins and needles in face, hands and feet
Feeling like I am going to faint
Constant worry and anxiety
Panic attacks
Cold hands/feet
Balance problems
Eye floaters / flashes

Tests Done:

Several ECGs
Holter Monitor
Echocardiagram
Peak Flow Reading
MRI Scan
Eye tests
Chest X-Ray
Blood Tests
Endoscopy
Several visits to Emergency Room

Doctors Seen:

Cardiologist
Neurologist
Doctors in hospital
General doctors

Seems to be anxiety but it is very hard to accept when I feel so ill on a daily basis
After all these years have you figured it out? My boyfriend sounds like you he is unwilling to chalk it up to JUST anxiety. I am just curious how your life has progressed. My BF always says "we will all see" reference to when something bad/more actually happens.
Have you been able to find any relief from your symptoms? I've noticed several folks have had several tests and my BF is the same but he's always feeling bad and his symptoms come in announced.
Symptoms:
Muscle twitching
Tingles in my calf's, and back.. Sometimes my arms
Fear of diseases
HEALTH HYPOCHONDRIA
headaches
Joint pain (in fingers) MAYBE FROM TEXTING AND GOOGLING SYMPTOMS 24\7 lol
Muscle stiffness..
Got tests done and everything was good. I always had anxiety but got worse after i tried an x pill for the first time. Now I'm a total freak examining myself daily. Not only myself but I examin my daughter too. I'm sick of this!!
I have anxiety, also now i suffer burping so much my throat feels tight and if i dont try to burp i suffercate. This is thru out the days and at night is worse it wakes me up in a scare that a burt is stuck and i cant breath n my anxiety kicks in. This is horrible. Also i have acid problems and take zantac150. Just tried to take gas pills.. Help me i feel helpless n i dont have insurance n haven't gone to a doc. These systems. Make me very scared to sleep at night. I can't stand when ppl say is on your mind when i dont even think about it. I try to be normal an i get thispretty much al day. What could i do?? Plz help me if any one is going through the same exact systems plz thanks. Maria
Also i sometimes cant sleep til 5am. Today i went ro sleep at 4am and woke up suffercating n had to burp n my throat felt tight n my mouth dry. I felt so weird n my anxiety kicked in. This is so horribly scary n keep waking my poor husband n most of the time he stays up with me i feel so bad. Especially he had knee, shoulder, n back surgery an he has trouble himself sleeping with pain. But he always tries to comfort me even if he doesnt know much what to do. Plz someone tell me what could how can i take this away.thanks a mil Maria
Also burping alot causes my throat to feel tight n mouth dry. Maria