Anxiety Community
ANXIETY plz help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

ANXIETY plz help

ok guys im not to sure if i got ANXIETY as the doc i see wont test me for it till 6 months so im hoping some of yous can help me out

here is my symptoms

feeling light headed all the time
hard to rember things some times
all ways thinking i got something wrong wit me ie cancer tumor or im going to die of a hart problem
feeling weak and tired all the time i have trobel sleeping  
feeling sick to my gut
chest pain ive been getting it for ages now i had an ECG 2 weeks ago and woes ok
and its even worse at night
and shortens of breath
and i have got a fast heart beat {SVT} and think the ANXIETY cold be over that

can someone plz help me and tell me what they go threw with there ANXIETY
Tags: Anxiety
If you felt anxious you would know it -- you don't need a doctor to tell you.  There are many things this could be.  It sounds more like depression than anxiety, and anxiety often goes along with depression, but there's no way we here can tell you what you're feeling.  It could be thyroid, sugar imbalance, hormonal imbalance, just a bout of stress.  Every creature has better times and worse times, but it doesn't mean they have a mental disorder.  That's life.  If you're concerned, see a therapist, and you need a good work-up from a doctor to rule out physiological causes.  I don't understand the six months business, so I think you need another doctor who will take you seriously and see if there's something physically wrong.  As far as diagnosing anxiety, the tests given to test these things used by psychologists and psychiatrists would have every living thing ruled mentally ill -- that's their purpose, to gain customers.  You have to use your common sense here -- and know there's a difference between chronic anxiety and just bad moments in life.  Don't rush to get on some magic drug, because they're not so magic -- there's a lot to be done before one reaches that point.  Good luck.
I have anxiety and I go thru chest pains everyday all day long have the fear of saying and all of you symptoms plus I get legs arm neck and very bad back pain it's all in your head go for walks and get your mind off of it..
does it make you feel very weak?
hi there,
          your condition seems alot like mine. how about you do a little readine about GAD.
         How I got to feeling better, humm,,,still struggling but Celexa helps alot, that the only meds I've found so far with no side effects for me.
have you had these symptomes long?
for about 3 weeks
oh ok,,,so its recent,,,have you been going tru some stress?,,,,even not lately they could be just affecting you now.
you must have a different condition than mine,,,but it could all just be related to anxiety,,,and hopfully for you it will pass, and not be stuck with it for life.
Yes it does it also makes you feel very tired and restless it interferes with your daily activities try and have fun go for a 2 hour walk also warm up some tea before you walk so warm up tea make sure it's kinda hot then go walk it will help the anxiety/stress and do something that makes you happy and u enjoy doing make sure you repeat the process 2/3 times a day everyday
I've had this depression/anxiety/panic for 4 months straight everyday it isn't great it ***** so bad
can it all make you have memory loss
Yes it can I have memory loss I just spoke with my Thearopist about it she said it was all normal but I really didn't think it was but it is. If I do something today I won't remember it tomorrow so. It scares me
that is what is happening wit me it freaks me out and the worse thing is i gotta be like this for 6 months be4 they will do anything for me it is stressing me out
They should let u get a therapist. Or put you on meds for it... I have to keep telling myself its just anxiety Kelly... I wake up every morning with chest pains and my whole body goes numb I forget what happened the day before or sometimes in the same day ill forget a lot of stuff my whole body goes numb and everything..
That's all I won't is some help if you don't mind me asking where r you from?
Georgia
ljboop commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Tocldja : Ugh anxiety. Comment
crazydoglady12 commented on Day 34; Tramadol Cold...