Anxiety Expert Forum
ANXIETY
About This Forum:

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ANXIETY

I have a son who will be 2 in April I'm 8 months pregnant my husband works full time and my anxiety is getting worse like to the point where I can't control it and having anxiety and not being able to control something leads to me feeling depressed....I refuse to take medication so taking a bath or a walk it's my only way to relieve myself....am I alone on this?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
1895503_tn?1332376974
Sweetheart, I deal with the same thing.  Often times people post suggestions for anxiety in the substance abuse forum.  I just posted another answer (my suggestions re: anxiety).  I know how hard it can be.  
Big Hug, Marie
Blank
2036568_tn?1330486358
I am only 16 weeks pregnant (with twins) and I have severe anxiety and panic attacks. So your not alone!!!!

Sometimes I can take benedryl and it will help calm me and it is safe during pregnancy. Try relaxation techniques .. try your breathing techniques you learn for labor. Your so close to the end of the pregnancy .. you can do it  =)  I know what you mean though about the loss of control and not being able to handle it. That's what makes me panic more is that I have no control over anything anymore! The babies have control! .. LOL

Your not alone though .. that's for sure!  

Congrat's and good luck!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Your Anxiety
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...