AWHATS YOUR SYMTOMS OF ANXTYS??
please explain..do you ever get short of breath upon exercishion?? or chest pains..explain yours thanks
I'm suffering wid short breathe now
I cant tell u I'm feeling I'm dying
I'm suffering wid short breathe now
I cant tell u I'm feeling I'm dying
Hey there Jim, i'm a 26 year old male and have been dealing with anxiety for as long as I can remember. It was just social anxiety. I would get tense. Sweat. My heart would beat fast and hard in social situations. I'd always be afraid of embarrassing myself which in turn fueled me to always have to be one of the cools kids oddly contradicting my problems with myself. Ever since i have met this girl that I was dating it has been slowly evolving into another form of anxiety with different symptoms. Which is health anxiety. I'm constatnly in and out of the dr.Anyhow we had a child together and everything has just gotten worse stress wise especially after I was put on Risperdall. The Risperdall kept me up nights on end and made things way worse. So basically my anxiety evolved and now my new symptoms are increasing and are/have been : Chest pain, Shortness of breath, pale skin, no emotion,muscle weakness, no happiness, no sense of humor,cold and hot flashes, No sense of peace or restfulness not even at bed time, head pressure, insomnia, starving myself due to no appetite and worrying that food will get lodged in my throat/air way, Crushing up my meds and drinking them out of fear of choking on the pills, a couple of full blown panic attacks that landed me in the E.R. thinking I was dying, I'm always thinking/worrying about dying young and losing everyone and everything I love, bad nightmares, Jolt awake, Scared to sleep thinking I will die in my sleep, scared of every body pain, severe dry mouth, hear voices once in a great while, Always feel as if I could drop dead any moment and that everyday is my last with no more confidence or security in my life span , hallucinate seeing blue flashes of light, No confidence, No drive to do anything or feeling that i'm not capable of doing much due to how bad the physical symptoms are,