About to run out of Effexor

I am about to run out of my prescription for 150mg of Effexor. I have a new prescription, but I lost the paper that the doctor had given me. I called my doctors office who told me that, if I have my pharmacy fax over a refill request that they will give me a new prescription. I called the phrmacy, they faxed it over, but the receptionist at the doctor's office had left for the day, even though it was well over an hour before closing time. In short. I am going to run out and I have to wait until Monday to get my prescription filled. The withdrawal effects of this drug ore horrible and I'd like to avoid them. Is there anybody that I could talk to, even an emergency room that would be able to get me through until Monday? I usually don't let myself get low on this stuff, before I refill it, but I've been so busy this week, it kind went by the wayside. I cannot get my PCP to prescribe it, because it is against the law here to prescribe Anti-anxiety medication unless you are a liscensed Psychiatrist. Should I just go to a Phych and see if they can get me enough to get me to Monday?
calll your pharmacy ,my will give me enough untill my dr refills it , they know you need it and most of the time they are good about that. if not go med first or er tell them whats going on take your bottle to show them what you take and am sure they can help you out.
As it turns out the pharm will give me enough until Monday. Thanks
see it all works out have a great weekend be stress free