Anxiety Community
Am I the only one?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Am I the only one?

I know I have anxiety but can this be the cause. I'm always concerned about my heart. And I can not get god sleep it makes me wake up in the middle of the night and I can go back to sleep but when I wake every morning I'm so out of it. I don't know why. It makes me feel like I'm weak and tires and like I'm going to die every morning my dreams are very crazy. It takes a while for these feelings to go away. I still go to work and try to function threw out the day. But this chest pressure and pain its scaring the crap out of me. I have been to the er and dr many times but nothing. I have am referral to go are a cardiologist but no apt yet waiting for them to see me. I'm on edge ask the time don't like being alone in fear that something us going to happen.

My chest is feeling all crazy pain and pressure from right to center to sometimes left side. I did have a physical and got a peter saying that my blood sugar was abnormal but have to wait to see what that means when I go back to dr so I don't know if that could be a contributing factor. Any advice would he helpfull. I don't like this. I feel like I'm going crazy.
Tags: Anxiety
Babe trust me u r not alone it's 10:50Pm in Uk now n exact 8:10 I had a sever n very sharp pain in d middle of my chest rIte below my neck it was so bad day I want to call 999 but then I told myself to calm n wait n see if the pain Wont go then call an ambulance.,, trust me u r not concern abt ur heart more than me...I check my bloody pulse rate every 10 mins, I try to scan my heart area all d time, today lunch time I felt twiching sensation around my heart n automatically I left my food cause of this werid n funny sensation even me waiting for see cardio doc let's see hope for good...but the bad thing I google alot, n I ve read that even cardio doc give u a clean Bill u still can't b sure 100% cause u need to have heart cath n I really don't kno that what on earth is heart cath?
No you are not alone! I also have bad anxiety and a severe panic disorder. I went to the ER multiple times with the symptoms of a heart attack because I was honestly thinking that I was dying.  The EKG's always came back normal which had the doctors giving me the eye, I guess no one understands. I have been to 3 different cardiologist and every test they did was normal, and the only thing they found was that I had occasional tachycardia which causes my heart to race sometimes for no reason which terrifies me! I find myself checking my pulse a lot as I have done for 3 years since all the symptoms started. I have symptoms like chest pain, shoulder pain, upper back pain, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest, faintness, and paranoia. I now where a discreet heart monitor that just looks like a watch so that way I know what my pulse is and I don't look like a weirdo checking my pulse in public! And it really helps to get in some cardio to strengthen your heart and lungs. At least that way you know that you are doing what you can to prevent heart disease. Another good tip that works for me is, when you start feeling the symptoms, occupy your mind. Read, do a word puzzle, play a game, talk to a friend, etc. As long as you are thinking about it you will panic. And I also do no get good sleep. It takes me forever to fall asleep and then it's like I wake up every hour or so, but then when it's time to get up I feel so drained that I just can't get out of bed. I take 2 benadryl about 1 hr before lying down and it helps me a great deal and slows my heart rate some for whatever reason. Hope my advice helps. Good luck!
And I was also diagnosed with having low blood sugar, low blood pressure, and a b12 deficiency.
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
mishymoshymarcy I need motivation. Feeling ... Comment
CRSeaside commented on weaver71's status