Anxiety Community
Anger Issues?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Anger Issues?

I've been angry for 4 days!! I suffer from anxiety, is this a symptom or do I have something else to deal with now too?
Anger is not a common symptom of anxiety. Do you know why you're angry? If you know, then I suggest you work on that, but if you have no idea where the anger is coming from or what it's directed at, I would certainly bring it to the attention of your doctor.
Peace
Greenlydia
are you angry or irritable?  because there is a slight difference.  I can experience irritability and anxiety at the same time.
I have huge anger and iritabiliy issues...i have severe anxiety and severe depression...im not suggesting your depressed but the 2 kind of come hand in hand and anger is more of a depression symptom
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms