Aniexty about going away with mate.
I am really nervous that i will freak out when i go away with my friend. she might get moody or fall asleep and i dont like staying up by myself. I am worried i will hav ea panic attack and freak out. also i am really close to my mum and i dont want to leave her. i sometimes think when i freak out about her and the rest of my family dying! It's horrible i cry and tottally freak. Aswell its a two hour drive to get home and i cant get home till sat if i go. Plus she is getting me at 5pm and then we are taking her sister to grad watching it and then leaving at 7:30pm. i am scared i will. freak out in that time and wanna go home! my house is just round the corner from the school. like i dont wanna freak out i wanna go i just wish my family were with me! What should i do? Should i go? Thanks(:
Hi Anxiety, there comes a time when a child needs to leave the nest and it looks like your time has come. I would go for sure. You seem to be anxious about being alone, one thing in life is that you really only have yourself so get to know  yourself, you are your best friend.